All great empires fall......

You may have heard the saying that all great empires fall. Well I believe the same happens in CN. Ive noticed there have been alot of big alliances since CN has been in exsistence but they have all disbanded or merged with another for one reason or another. How do you think CN will look in five years, alliance wise. Will there still be a NPO, IRON, GDA, GATO, NATO, etc? What do you think will happen do all the great alliances we know today?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may have heard the saying that all great empires fall. Well I believe the same happens in CN. Ive noticed there have been alot of big alliances since CN has been in exsistence but they have all disbanded or merged with another for one reason or another. How do you think CN will look in five years, alliance wise. Will there still be a NPO, IRON, GDA, GATO, NATO, etc? What do you think will happen do all the great alliances we know today?

Everyone will be NPO of course.

Everyone will be NPO of course.

I hope your joking.

Personally, I know change happens. I think very few alliances of today will be around then. GATO is one that will most certainly still be around. There might be a couple others, but mostly not. Five years is just too long for most alliances to exist.

In 5 years, providing the game lasts that long you will likely see the older alliances that were on to winning side of the next global war on top. And your likely yo see an inversion of the current sanction race so alliances between the add line and just below sanction will have swapped places with those above them

GATO of coarse will remain :)

I don't think the game will exist in 5 years.

And if it does...some will remain, some won't. If there is a reset, a lot will leave. A lot will stay. Guess you'll have to see. If I'm still here in five years... :psyduck: )):

5 years is too far off to contemplate. Thinking as I am now, I think it'll be whoever is on top of not the next, but the third Great War to come, which could be completely new alliances, on top of the game. Though it's just as likely that the game will cease to exist, and all those folks who do the selling end of donation deals will possibly feel like idiots, but that's the nature of the game, fun while it lasts.

If the game is still around in 5 years, I believe it will be drastically different than the one we know today. I would also expect that at least 95% of the current player base will be moved on and the game will be played by a new generation of CNers.

If the game is still around in 5 years, I believe it will be drastically different than the one we know today. I would also expect that at least 95% of the current player base will be moved on and the game will be played by a new generation of CNers.

Probably both, the next generation will be the leaders and the current rulers will be ruled by them and still around, like what happens to people when they are old and their kids take care of them.

I agree that CN will probably not be around in 5 years. I do want to know who thinks that the alliances that were around in the beginning will make it to their 5th birthdays. I think the NPO will probably make it, even if they get rolled. They just seem like the type who won't give up easily. Wouldn't it be a helluva note if NPO turns into the next FAN by the time their 5th year anniversary thread rolls around?

Well Judging from the fact that CN follows many of the same paths that the world has.

The NPO may still be around, but not at the same strength it is at now.

I would like to note this next section is nothing personal, nor is it said with hatred or aggresion.

It will be a fall of Rome situation with there only being a greatly weakened Bysantium in its place, it will be torn apart from to many wars and smaller alliances wasting it away slowly. Until it falls and leaves as a small force.

then the cyberworld will be thrown into short chaos, and new alliances will form and fight each other and minorly change until only a few really make a big push towards large sanctions... like Europe in 17-mid20th centuries

People, nations and history repeats itself in the real world, no reason it should in a cyber world populated and ruled by real people.

Gato will be of course survive, as for some reason its immune from death.

but that is all speculation as we will all probly kill each other and leave nothing but empty servers and a great freeze will forever encompass the world...

im cheerful arent I. :D

Edited by DeadPolitics