To the owner of CN Radio

America

I ask a few requests:

1)Less Queen; Whenever I log in its always some Queen song.

2)More Randomization; The songs have a tendency to repeat in the same order, I'm not sure if this is because of a limited or set playlist. Please mix it up a bit, thanks!

Everyone else feel free to make requests.

I think you should message Airme or Bros with this problem. Make your PM very whiny and complain a lot, use caps lock in areas with lots of explanation marks, and curse at them with shiny words that these forums don't allow. This will make it much easier for them take care of this problem.

I think you should message Airme or Bros with this problem. Make your PM very whiny and complain a lot, use caps lock in areas with lots of explanation marks, and curse at them with shiny words that these forums don't allow. This will make it much easier for them take care of this problem.

Of course, maybe I will try spamming a thread or two as well to increase my e-penis. You can never be too large can you?

Thanks Airme, if you need music contributed (legally of course) let me know.

I don't get the point of online radio stations, when there is the real radio. Can someone explain this to me?

P.S. Since this seems to have served it's purpose, I am jacking it. :P

Please don't, but if you want to ask your question just pop in the Water Cooler and fire away. ^_^

Also, side note, what do you mean by this afternoon arrowheadian?

Please don't, but if you want to ask your question just pop in the Water Cooler and fire away. ^_^

Just a radio show that got out of hand, but I'd rather not get into it, but I guess it really doesn't matter seeing as we peeked at 3 listeners, two of which were actually on the radio show.

Just a radio show that got out of hand, but I'd rather not get into it, but I guess it really doesn't matter seeing as we peeked at 3 listeners, two of which were actually on the radio show.

Leaving me. :mellow:

Basically, Arrow here screamed into a mic while those on with him huddled in fear.

And then there was the animal abuse........ <_<

I ask a few requests:

1)Less Queen; Whenever I log in its always some Queen song.

2)More Randomization; The songs have a tendency to repeat in the same order, I'm not sure if this is because of a limited or set playlist. Please mix it up a bit, thanks!

Everyone else feel free to make requests.

Why get rid of the Queen? :)

Anyways, needs many more DJs and more willing listeners because right now, it's pretty fail.

I have a request, do you have a full timetable of all shows currently on the Radio, if so could you put it in a thread somewhere and keep it updated?

Why get rid of the Queen? :)

Anyways, needs many more DJs and more willing listeners because right now, it's pretty fail.

I have a request, do you have a full timetable of all shows currently on the Radio, if so could you put it in a thread somewhere and keep it updated?

Nothing is wrong with Queen, it is just overbearing on that show. It needs more diversity.

Forget Queen, let's talk about the Muse onslaught whenever Airme DJs.

You will listen to Muse AND YOU WILL LIKE IT. Just because of this post, the next time I do my show, ALL the songs will be from Muse!

You will listen to Muse AND YOU WILL LIKE IT. Just because of this post, the next time I do my show, ALL the songs will be from Muse!

What time is this show going to be at :awesome: ?

To the other guy asking how to listen, just click on AirMe's sig and keep clicking things til iTunes launches and you can hear someone whispering into a mic :lol:

What time is this show going to be at :awesome: ?

To the other guy asking how to listen, just click on AirMe's sig and keep clicking things til iTunes launches and you can hear someone whispering into a mic :lol:

Wednesdays at 10 PM EST I believe.

We are currently trying to rectify the situation with the server. We just don't want to set up DJs on this server in case we have to switch servers.