Lines Being Drawn Looking Like Boobies

Chickenzilla

Was this necessary? Wait, that was a rhetorical question. I'll leave you to figure out the answer. Here are two clues: it starts with the letter 'n' and ends with the letter 'o'. Ready, set, go!

Edited by Pedron Niall

Never give a lighter to a pyro? That doesn't make sense at all.

I don't recall when this discussion broke into government-sponsered harmonica lessons for giraffes.

Edited by Pedron Niall

Article VII - Whiskey

The signatories agree that the drink of choice is Middleton Irish Whiskey and that it's to be drank in copious amounts. The cost shall be shared as the drink is shared.

Once you write whisky with an e, you've lost the game...

Try some of the good !@#$ for once fellas

(.I.)(.I.)(.I.)(.I.)(.I.)(.I.)(.I.)(.I.)(.I.)(.I.)(.I.)(.I.)(.I.)(.I.)(.I.)(.I.)

(.I.)(.I.)(.I.)(.I.)(.I.)(.I.)(.I.)(.I.)(.I.)(.I.)(.I.)(.I.)

Article IV - Imperial Green Village

Both Electron Sponge and Chickenzilla realize that the Imperial Green Village is a mere extention of the New Pacific Order.

Article VII - Whiskey

The signatories agree that the drink of choice is Middleton Irish Whiskey and that it's to be drank in copious amounts. The cost shall be shared as the drink is shared.

the only 3 parts worth quoting IMO

lines drawn like boobies i wish :lol:

in regards to IV LOL that is all

and don't you boys know absinthe is where its at

Article VII - Whiskey

Personally I prefer the flavour of a fine malt, but there's nothing wrong with a good Irish whiskey in it's proper place - in a trifle, perhaps, or rinsed down with some cola maybe. At least we know we won't be fighting over the bottles ;)