Official IRON Announcement

VE posted that IRON canceled in order to achieve the moral high ground. IRON is doing it the standard way...they cancel and post.

How is IRON doing this wrong?

Precisely. Poobah's hit the nail on the head.

And now back to my rocking chair... :v:

rocking-wheel-chair-mathias-koehler1.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did this cancellation have anything to do with the recent ordeal regarding Shaneprice?

I find that rather unlikely.

Good luck to IRON. Has anyone here considered the possibility that IRON is standing up for its principles as well?

Did this cancellation have anything to do with the recent ordeal regarding Shaneprice?

NO

Wait did you cancel on VE or VE cancel on you?

Read the OP of both topics.

Edited by MCRABT

I find that rather unlikely.

Good luck to IRON. Has anyone here considered the possibility that IRON is standing up for its principles as well?

And what principles are those? IRON's PR machine isn't quite good at actually telling us anything.

Sorry they called for volunteers to talk to you but no one responded. :huh:

That's not what I meant.

VE has time and time again used these forums as a method of showing us their principles, with examples such as the ZIPP. Gramlins is another good example. NPO too.

IRON is not. It's that simple.

And this is just a coincidence then. Everything on PB is a coincidence.

Heh.

I didn't say that. Nor would I.

Not ever.

I merely suggested that there are alternate explanations. And, sorry, I'm not going to read the forums for you. I'll leave you to do that for yourself.

NO
Just something that popped up around the same time that also caused VE to cancel their treaty with GGA and their treaty with the NPO?

It would seem to me that the VE canceled their treaty with the NPO because Pacifica didn't support the VE's choice to protect Shaneprice, I can only guess that they canceled with GGA because they were trying to exert some sort of influence on the VE regarding the same issue, and I would think that they included IRON in their announcement because you gave a piss poor reason for your cancellation of the MDoAP... a reason that was an obvious smoke screen.

They amount of people who didn't read either this OP or the other one (edit: and know nothing of the situation whatsoever), yet feel compelled to post some wildly asinine remark is...well, :awesome:

Actually, rereading some of the responses, I see what you're saying. I still feel as though most of them are sarcastic however.

You, my good man, have more faith than I.

Regardless, like I said in the other thread, best of luck to both parties. Keep it thick.

Edited by mythicknight

It leaves a bitter taste breaking up with such long standing friends, however it has become clear that we can no longer see eye to eye with elements of their alliance.

If it isnt as to the choice of taking in Shaneprice, what other recent developments would possibly lead IRON to not see eye to eye with elements of their alliance?

Can someone correct me if I'm wrong?

IRON is announcing a cancellation that VE already announced that IRON canceled and because of this IRON is angry that they took their announcement and is making this announcement?

That's not what I meant.

VE has time and time again used these forums as a method of showing us their principles, with examples such as the ZIPP. Gramlins is another good example. NPO too.

IRON is not. It's that simple.

I apologize to you for being slightly busy managing a real alliance and what not. Takes some time. Finding new forums every 2 days is kind of time consuming as well.