Announcement from the Viridian Entente

I havn't talked to a lot of Viridians in my CN life. but the few I met were good folks. And the things ive heard were never bad.

dont worry about those treaties. By what I see on IRC, you have a lot more allies than ur treaty book says.

o/ VE

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was sarcastic. Our relationship with VE before this had been pretty neutral/friendly. The idea that we for some reason wished to harm VE, or that we benefit of this greatly is insane.

Shilo seems to think otherwise :s

;)

Your interpretation of the facts are one-sided, and we'd all appreciate it if third parties kept their mouths closed. This has been settled, and comments like yours are unhelpful.

-Craig

How do facts not help? If anything they should make things clearer.

Also from what is understood ODN was the first third party to butt in to the situation.

Edited by forsberg

Your interpretation of the facts are one-sided, and we'd all appreciate it if third parties kept their mouths closed. This has been settled, and comments like yours are unhelpful.

-Craig

And comments like Shilo's are? I only sought to clear up the misinformation Shilo was espousing and we can agree to disagree on my interpretation, considering they were based upon all the logs of the situation and fact checked by those who have seen all the logs and/or were present at the conversations.

However, I'll respect your request.

Edited by Big Z

I wish people wouldn't take things like these as a personal slight.

We're just doing what we think is best; not trying to 'work the crowd', or insult our former allies. Some of the comments in this thread have been downright hostile in nature, when all we did was activate a clause in our treaties. If we thought we would be allies forever, the clause wouldn't have existed.

And comments like Shilo's are? I only sought to clear up the misinformation Shilo was espousing and we can agree to disagree on my interpretation, considering they were based upon all the logs of the situation and fact checked by those who have seen all the logs and/or were present at the conversations.

However, I'll respect your request.

I edited my post to clarify my feelings.

edit: This comment applies equally to all sides. The dispute between INT and VE has been resolved, and everytime someone opens their mouth, they open old wounds. Let it die, people.

-Craig

I hope that helps.

-Craig

edit: This comment applies equally to all sides. The dispute between INT and VE has been resolved, and everytime someone opens their mouth, they open old wounds. Let it die, people.

-Craig

We can agree to disagree on interpretation, as the time line is not in question by either of us.

Also, I fully agree with Craigs edit.

:wub: Craig :wub:

I hope we can all listen to his request as it is probably the most sane thing anyone in this thread has said since the OP.

Interesting coming from someone in the Random Insanity Alliance. I thought you would crave the insanity.

ok back to the treaty cancellation............ Need more "ohnos" and "OMG" and my favorite "LINES BEING DRAWN" or the ever so popular..."VE u might not stand long enough for you to stand up for what you believe in, Moo and co might be targeting you next." Ok so the last one is kind of a hodge podge of things but still

WE NEED MORE>

/me spreads more Green love, and that Morey guy is kinda sexy to.... only if he didnt talk so damn funny. :awesome: :awesome: :wub: :wub:

Good luck to you VE. It's more than logical to cancel treaties with allies if you don't think they have your back. Since when you think that the treaty is useless from the onset.

So good game to you. To victory (this needs a Johnny Drama photo but I'm lazy).

Well, I am coming into this about 38 pages late. I admit, I have not read anything but the OP. But I suppose that is what this thread is really about, right? ;) At any rate, based strictly on the explanation provided, I applaud the Viridian Entente for their bold move based on personal beliefs and values of their alliance, their own goals, etc. It is a rarity, for many reasons, that this does not often happen. I know nothing of the politics involved (and nothing more should be read into my statement) other than I respect those that follow thier own chosen course. It must certainly have been a difficult decision to leave behind such powerful allies. I wish Viridian Entente the best.

IRON and TORN decided to bring the ol' heffer in too for the final meeting as well ... So much for confidentiality anyways. Like NPO had any reason to be there either.

Everything was resolved between INT-OV-VE with zero outside interference. None of this would be as it is now if y'all knew when to keep your nose in your own business and not try and force/persuade decisions down each side to fit your own personal agendas.

Damn, them be fighting words. I wonder if you can really see such a hostile sentiment through or if you'll find yourself backtracking should the various powerful people you've just insulted decide to take offense. Either way, should be a good show.

ok back to the treaty cancellation............ Need more "ohnos" and "OMG" and my favorite "LINES BEING DRAWN" or the ever so popular..."VE u might not stand long enough for you to stand up for what you believe in, Moo and co might be targeting you next." Ok so the last one is kind of a hodge podge of things but still

WE NEED MORE>

heeey... stop copying me!

<_<

Edited by Venizelos