White Cross Voting Forums

Sarah Tintagyl

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sincerest apologies for not seeing this when it was brought to our attention. A referendum will now be passed to lend White Cross aid to the Great Lakes State, this will end in one week (tomorrow 5pm EST), we would now as the members of the White Cross to vote for sending aid.

Great Lakes State Referendum

Aye: 6

Nay: 1

Abstain: 1

Association Referendum

Aye: 6

Nay: 0

Abstain: 2

Edited by Sarah Tintagyl

My sincerest apologies for not seeing this when it was brought to our attention. A referendum will now be passed to lend White Cross aid to the Great Lakes State, this will end in one week (tomorrow 5pm EST), we would now as the members of the White Cross to vote for sending aid.

Great Lakes State Referendum

Aye: 2

Abstain: 0

The UK votes aye on GLS.

Association would like to apply for aid. Our infrastructure was badly damaged in the bloody civil war.

The UK will vote aye on Association once the vote comes up.

Terribly sorry about the delay in posting the results of the referendum, both votes pass and the Great Lakes State and the Association will receive aid from the White Cross. Signatory nations should begin processing aid to these nations, in monetary aid, in addition to supplies and personnel.

Suddenly, the Promised Land delegate gets a transmission. Upon reading it, he facepalms.

"It has come to my attention that while we are going around helping those who have fallen...we have neglected one very damaged, nearly obliterated nation. The Nation of Procinctia, which fell long before many of us were even nations, is still suffering as a nuclear wasteland, and those of its citizens who survive are living in cramped, underground bunkers. It is my government's belief, and my own, personally, that the time has come to rectify this situation."

Suddenly, the Promised Land delegate gets a transmission. Upon reading it, he facepalms.

"It has come to my attention that while we are going around helping those who have fallen...we have neglected one very damaged, nearly obliterated nation. The Nation of Procinctia, which fell long before many of us were even nations, is still suffering as a nuclear wasteland, and those of its citizens who survive are living in cramped, underground bunkers. It is my government's belief, and my own, personally, that the time has come to rectify this situation."

"Indeed. For long enough, they have lived in ruins and wastelands. Let us rebuild their country."

OOC: Erm, the RPer of Procinctia did not file a request for help here...

Though this would go against protocol of the actual methodology of the White Cross in dispensing aid, Procinctia's situation is much more severe that any problem that this organization has ever encountered. Because of this, I would like to suggest passing an emergency referendum for aid to be automatically sent to Procinctia, therefore their leaders do not have to request aid and I would also like to suggest for this individual assignment that if a nation can lend a small amount of more aid that is normally given would have my and the organization's eternal blessings. I personally will oversee the beginning of this project in Procinctia and hopefully we all can return them to the world stage again.

Emergency Referendum for Proctincia

Aye: 9

Abstain: 0

Edited by Sarah Tintagyl

OOC: Erm, the RPer of Procinctia did not file a request for help here...

OOC: I realize that. However, this situation is different, as Sarah points out.

IC: Promised Land will of course lend any additional aid that may be necessary, be it food, medical supplies, or even militarily, as there is a rather destructive legacy still left behind from the invaders who did this to them.

IC: Promised Land will of course lend any additional aid that may be necessary, be it food, medical supplies, or even militarily, as there is a rather destructive legacy still left behind from the invaders who did this to them.

Promised Land has always been one of the White Cross's greatest supporters, however I as you not to end military personnel or military arms to the Procintian government, that is strictly against regulations. Our deepest concern is, yes to restore nations to their former glory before destruction, but this also requires us to install their ideas of a world at peace in their hearts and will military arms being sent, the nation that they could attack, it would have dire results for our organization. Therefore, I must respectfully ask you to cease from sending any aid concerning the military.