White Cross Voting Forums

Sarah Tintagyl

What has occurred in the anarchic realm of Altin Urda is unfortunate for all citizens of that region and requires our immediate attention. While the Hansa has had good relations with their past government I am absolutely appalled at what has been done, concerning human rights. For this age of peace and prosperity that I and many of you have endorsed and worked so hard to create it is unfortunate that this has been done to the Asian continent. In an already unstable region, the people are made to suffer more. Therefore I settle for an immediate vote of aid to give to the people of Altin Urda and I hope that this organization can work along side Imperial Japanese officials to end the suffering in this area as soon as possible.

Referendum for Altin Urdic Aid

Aye: 2

Nay: 0

Abstain: 0

Artemis (10%)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The representative looked up from the missive from his government.

"I would like to announce that my govwernment has authorized an increase in the funds allocated to this organization, bringing it to 8% of our total budget."

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

• 1 month later...

Dear Members of The White Cross,

Today I ask each of you to give us a helping hand. As you may have heard, a nuclear catastrophe occurred in the town of Fohldense. We are having immense trouble recovering from it. Our Nuclear clean up teams are ineffective and our hospitals are filled with people suffering from Radiation poisoning. We need help. So please, we ask the White Cross members for some help.

Emperor Chris 1
Emperor of Cainette

OOC: This is the right way to do it? The Nuclear Accident

Edited by Marquis Chris 1

We are requesting for help because the TUO (The United Organizations) launched series of attacks, killing about a total of 60,000 people and injuring over 100,000. Plus, they also disabled our waterway canal locks by ramming boats packed with explosives into the locks, and that resulted a major disruption in our shipping lanes and crippling our economy.

(OOC: Thread here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=58566)

Canada is already sending decontamination teams into Cainette as part of an aid package to rebuild any destroyed infrastructure.

Thus, we obviously vote yes.

Regarding the request from GLS, we'd vote yes as well.

Edited by Lynneth

Wouldn't it be wise for a neighboring country to allow the establishment of hospitals and refugee camps? Not many people I know want to live in a radioactive disaster area.

We can provide refugee camps and hospitals, but the TUO is causing too much damages and chaos for us to help.

We say aye to help Cainette

Edited by HHAYD