White Cross Voting Forums

Sarah Tintagyl

I would like to bring attention to all members of the White Cross on the following applications for aid as set by the countries of Molakia and the Beijing Corporation to clean up the city of Beijing. Both of these bodies are suffering from nuclear radiation due to the prior wars in Europe and across the globe. I urge members to vote in the affirmative as quickly as possible as the votes of Molakia and Beijing will end in a week by the majority already created. (OOC: 2pm EST tomorrow)

Molakian approval of aid:

Aye- 9

Nay- 0

Abstain- 0

Beijing approval of aid:

Aye- 9

Nay- 0

Abstain- 0

OOC: Just to let you guys know...this is where all voting will take place now, along with countries requiring aid, this is were you come to ask. Thanks for the cooperation!

Edited by Sarah Tintagyl

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have added the Great Lakes State to deserving of White Cross aid, their referendum will end in a week and a day (OOC: 4pm EST) Please cast votes for their state as well. Thank you. In addition, as Cainette is part of the White Cross, they must pay for infrastructure cost if this referendum passes.

OOC: Seriously, what damages?

OOC: My CNRP nation's communication lines and military bases were damaged. Plus, being occupied by another nation that wants to change the current economical system could cause some chaos in the economy.

OOC: My CNRP nation's communication lines and military bases were damaged. Plus, being occupied by another nation that wants to change the current economical system could cause some chaos in the economy.

OOC: but very little damage to civilian infrastructure, which is what this is all about. Even the chaos yuo mentioned wouldn't have been too bad, the way you handled it.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

Nation: Great Lakes State

Issue: Infrastructure and economical damages caused by the infamous Lighting Thieves Gang, including medical costs due to injured people that the gang indirectly injured. We tried to rebuild our infrastructure and economy that the gang damaged, but now we are out of money.