Best Up-and-Coming Alliance

Jason Salovsky

Best Up-and-Coming Alliance  

581 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So same rules, vote one alliance this time, as fewer alliances. Whichever alliance you think will last the longest on this madness we call Planet Bob.

I will post here some info about each one, in case you vote by the awesomeness of their flag or forums and such :awesome:

The alliances are all under 5 months old (must have been AFTER Oct 1, 2008- except for Argant, because they're awesome and won the last poll), and have between 25-60 members. I get the info from a wiki, so if the alliance doesn't have one, they are fail and I won't have them on here. If you PM me with all the info though, I would be happy to add them to the list.

The alliances with the most votes after two weeks, receives vodka, cookies, and a cool userbar for all in the alliance to share.

vodka:

1253-smirnoff_premium_vodka.jpg

cookies:

plate_of_cookies.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alliance: New Roman Military

Members: 26

Team Color: Multi

Founders/ Date: Juan M, DallasFan981/ Jan 1, 2009

Flag: 200px-34766625.png

Forums: NRM Forums

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alliance: Another Alliance

Members: 27

Founders/ date: Crimson Brigade, UNCE and Veni, Vidi, Vici merger/ February 14th, 2009

Flag: 250px-Aaflagfinal.jpg

Forums: AA Forums

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alliance: Oceanic Alliance

Members: 30

Team Color: Aqua

Founders/ date:Derprinz, Josshill, Stonewall Jaxon/ January 24th, 2009

Flag: OA.png

Forums: OA Forums

Alliance: Capax Legio

Members: 30

Team Color: Blue

Founders/ date:Veniciana, Chaosplayer4/ January 26, 2009

Flag: 200px-Cl_flag.jpg

Forums: CL Forums

Alliance: Nemesis

Members: 33

Team Color: Black

Founders/ date: ???/ February 20, 2009

Flag: Nemesis.jpg

Forums: Nemesis Forums

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alliance: Galactic Imperium

Members: 33

Team Color: Yellow

Founders/ date: ???/ Oct 25, 2008

Flag: 200px-GI-Flag2.png

Forums: GI Forums

Alliance: Organized Nations Entente

Members: 34

Founders/ date: ???/ February 15, 2009

Flag: 200px-ONEflag.png

Forums: ONE Forums

Alliance: Olympus

Members: 43

Team Color: Purple

Founders/ date: Buffalo Niagara, queenhailee, martys_three_girls, Mississippigurlie/ December 8, 2008

Flag: 196px-Purpleflag2.gif

Forums: Olympus Forums

Alliance: Argent

Members: 48

Team Color: White

Founders/ date: Janax, RustyNail/ 09/17/08

Flag: 250px-FlagArgent.png

Forums: Argant Forums

Alliance: Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes

Members: 51

Team Color: Maroon

Founders/ date: Jingoist, A Soviet Attack/ 10/07/08

Flag: 250px-Slcb2.jpg

Forums: SLCB Forums

Alliance: The Galactic Republic

Members: 51

Founders/ date: New Frontier, Dementual, Jaym, Burger/ February 15, 2009

Flag: 300px-TGRFlag.png

Forums: TGR Forums

Alliance: The Sweet Oblivion

Members: 53

Team Color: Blue

Founders/ date: ???/ February 22, 2009

Flag: 200px-TSO.jpg

Forums: TSO Forums

-------------------------------------------------------------

Alliance: The Dark Fist

Members: 54

Founders/ date: Merger of Darkfall and FIST/ November 12th 2008

Flag: 250px-FlagoftheDarkFist.png

Forums: DF Forums

Alliance: The Brain

Members: 57

Team Color: Maroon

Founders/ date: Shane-o, theragu40 and mr3looc/ October 22nd, 2008 (yes... one day late. But I'm not THAT mean :P )

Flag: 200px-TheBrain.jpg

Forums: Brain Forums

Alliance: The Sasori Initiative

Members: 59

Founders/ date: Shurukian, Tokugawa Mitsukuni, Lord Cyvole, Dethodav/ 10/12/08

Flag: TSIFlagSmall.png

Forums: TSI Forums?

Alliance: IRAN

Members: 60

Founders/ date: Batallion, Dutchy/ ??? (SOMEONE GET THIS PLEASE!!!)

Flag: 200px-IRANflag1.png

Forums: IRAN Forums

Alliance: IFOK

Members: 60

Team Color: Green

Founders/ date: ???/ Jan 6th, 2009

Flag: 200px-IFOKFlag.png

Forums: IFOK Forums

If there any I missed, likely it is due to having a lack of data. Like I said PM me... and yes, I increased to 50 and rounded down to Oct. 08 to include our good friends TSI and iFOK :P

Edited by Jason Salovsky

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, there are several on this list that you could vote for and be fairly safe. However, since I happen to be privy to insider information and know just exactly HOW awesome Argent really is, I have to say that there is no better way to vote.

Time will tell of course, but I know where to put my money. Cheers!

Edited by RustyNail