Protection of Epic Proportions

Barix9

ARESsmall.jpg

commonwealthofu.jpg

Ascended Republic of Elite States proudly announces our third protectorate, the Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories. Welcome to the family boys.

Preamble:

In the interest of friendship, protection, and guidance ARES and the Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories, agree to the following protectorate agreement.

I. Sovereignty:

ARES and the Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories recognize each other as sovereign and separate alliances.

II. Peace and Respect:

ARES and the Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories will coexist in a state of peace. Neither alliance will attack the other militarily or verbally. Both alliances will remain respectful towards each other at all times and any differences will be handled via private discussion.

III. Protection and Defense:

An attack on the Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories will be considered an attack on ARES. ARES will attempt to resolve such an issue on the behalf of the Ascended Republic of Elite States through diplomatic means before force is ever used. While not required, the Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories may come to the defense of ARES at their choosing if the need for mutual defense is ever requested.

IV. Aid and Progress:

ARES will aid the C.U.N.T when able to help them grow as an alliance. ARES also assumes the responsibility for the success and growth of Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories and will offer all the assistance and guidance that it can provide.

V. Aggression and Treaty Signing:

Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories agrees to alert ARES if they have decided to go on the offensive towards another alliance within 48 hours of doing so. The Preamble:

In the interest of friendship, protection, and guidance ARES and the Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories, agree to the following protectorate agreement.

VI. Merging and Disbandment:

In the sad event that the Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories decides it can no longer function as an alliance, Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories agrees to contact ARES leadership. If possible disbandment is an option, Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories agrees to contact ARES within 24 hours to discuss other options. ARES agrees to do everything they can to help Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories avoid such a fate.

VII. Cancellation and Possible Upgrade:

Both parties agree to give each other 48 hour notice before canceling this treaty. Should the Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories feel they have outgrown the need for protection and assistance from ARES the parties will discuss a possible upgrade to a MDP.

Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories will never declare war on another alliance without first discussing it with ARES leadership. The Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories will also contact ARES before signing any treaties with other alliances and will discuss such decisions with them.

Signed for ARES:

President Joe Stupid

Vice President Lord Kresden

Director of Foreign Affairs Barix9

Signed for Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories:

Keve69

Edited by Barix9

I... really .... don't... ... hm.

Let me try that again. I was a little surprised for a minute there.

:blink:

I'm sure you're all a swell bunch of folks with an interesting sense of humor. But seriously.

Seriously??

I think... I'll reserve further comment until after the inevitable name change.

Seriously.

:wacko:

So if the Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories merged with Pan Erie Nationalist Insurgency Society, would it end well or would there be a lot of guilt, shame and recriminations afterward?

Also, good luck to ARES and their new protectorate.

So if the Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories merged with Pan Erie Nationalist Insurgency Society, would it end well or would there be a lot of guilt, shame and recriminations afterward?

Also, good luck to ARES and their new protectorate.

It'd be a messy merger I think. Pan Erie Nationalist Insurgency Society would need to use a source of protection during the merger just to make sure they were safe. Unfortunately, this protection would end up getting in the way of their individual members really getting a chance to explore the vast halls of the Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories due to the social barrier that would be produced and enforced by their protectorate. It's quite a sticky situation.

Edited by hizzy

It'd be a messy merger I think. Pan Erie Nationalist Insurgency Society would need to use a source of protection during the merger just to make sure they were safe. Unfortunately, this protection would end up getting in the way of their individual members really getting a chance to explore the vast halls of the Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories due to the social barrier that would be produced and enforced by their protectorate. It's quite a sticky situation.

I lol'd :awesome:

Normally I'd use the standard Sith hail for this treaty, |-o-| but this is a treaty of epic proportions.

|-o-| <-o-> {-o-} |-o-| [-oo-] |-o-| <-o-> {-o-} |-o-| [-oo-] |-o-| <-o-> {-o-} |-o-| [-oo-] |-o-| <-o-> {-o-} |-o-| [-oo-] |-o-| <-o-> {-o-} |-o-| [-oo-] |-o-| <-o-> {-o-} |-o-| [-oo-] |-o-| <-o-> {-o-} |-o-| [-oo-] |-o-| <-o-> {-o-} |-o-| [-oo-] |-o-| <-o-> {-o-} |-o-| [-oo-] |-o-| <-o-> {-o-} |-o-| [-oo-] |-o-| <-o-> {-o-} |-o-| [-oo-] |-o-| <-o-> {-o-} |-o-| [-oo-] |-o-| <-o-> {-o-} |-o-| [-oo-] |-o-| <-o-> {-o-} |-o-| [-oo-] |-o-| <-o-> {-o-} |-o-| [-oo-] ARES and Commonwealth of Unaligned Nations and Territories!

That is just wrong on so many levels and I love it.