Income After Bills Significantly Falls

Beauty

I just made my 3k infra jump (3,279.99 infra now) i used all my war chest and got improvements i thought that i did it all right, Now when i look at it, Im only making about 1 mill a day, Before the jump i made about 1.7 mill a day. I know this cant be right. My total bill used to be about 700k, Now its $1,258,450.53.

Any Advice?

Did you buy more troops so that your population is still happy? Do you need to purchase more land? Did you calculate how much infra you needed to buy to successfully clear the jump? Maybe the 279.99 that you bought wasn't enough?

Did you buy more troops so that your population is still happy? Do you need to purchase more land? Did you calculate how much infra you needed to buy to successfully clear the jump? Maybe the 279.99 that you bought wasn't enough?

Your population density of 34.59 population per mile is at a good level at this time. Your military of 9,250 (13,187) soldiers is considered adequate strength for the size of Kiristan. The infrastructure of Kiristan is adequate at the time with a level of 3,279.99.

I thought it was only 200 infra on a jump.

I didnt lose trade or an event. But i did buy a labor camp to ease about 100k off my infra upkeep. Its like the same as it was before i got off the jump.

As you get to the higher end of the 3k (around 3600 up...) you will notice that the jump was worth it.

You probably increased your bills by purchasing more improvements. Also, if you recently changed your government to monarchy you may have lost the 5% upkeep reduction on improvements as well.

You must pay bills on your nation improvements at a starting rate of $500 per day (this figure goes up the more improvements you own.)

Swap out something for labor camps to bring your bills back down would be my recomendation. (Also not publicly posting that you spent your warchest would be a wise move :P )

Also just realized, your bills mostly went up because of the infra upkeep spike as outlined here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=843

Edited by William Bonney