Congratulations NPO!

Swiper

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The holders or the makers of the status quo saying that something that is the status quo is OK is hardly an endorsement made without bias,

and those seeking a different status quo saying the current status quo is NOT OK is hardly an endorsement made without bias.

:P

Congrats Pacifia! We'll be there soon

TOP having three quarters of that with only 1/5 of the members is a lot more impressive to me. Also they did it without massive tech reparations from other alliances.

Gee, I musta missed where TOP forgave GPA their tech reparations. Can you direct me to the announcement?

NPO Tech Procs pay 150 tech per 3mil.

Wait so are you saying that GATO nations are selling tech at 3m/150 to NPO?

Well it's no wonder they reached this milestone (which really isn't that impressive considering their size).

Wow, who could have predicted this would have turned into a "rage at Pacifica" fest? Some of you need new routines.

I certainly didn't start the thread with that intention. But clearly the trolls don't care about anyone but NPO. Isn't that ironic?

Edited by Swiper

I certainly didn't start the thread with that intention. But clearly the trolls don't care about anyone but NPO. Isn't that ironic?

I don't see how criticizing how the alliance got the tech that they are being congratulated on owning is not apt and it certainly isn't ironic. Also I don't think anyone is attacking your intentions on creating this thread. That much is pretty clear.

What were you expecting us to do in a topic like this? Not comment on how they got that tech? Suck up to them "oh NPO, your so great, you have so much tech"?

Edited by President Obama

Who should we talk about in this thread?

Actually I was hoping the trolls would simply stay away from the thread. Silly me.

I don't see how criticizing how the alliance got the tech that they are being congratulated on owning is not apt and it certainly isn't ironic. Also I don't think anyone is attacking your intentions on creating this thread. That much is pretty clear.

This is amazing. Now the thread is being threadjacked in order to discuss exactly how it was previously threadjacked. Random, I am truly impressed.

This is amazing. Now the thread is being threadjacked in order to discuss exactly how it was previously threadjacked. Random, I am truly impressed.

If we aren't supposed to talk about the NPO's tech, what are we supposed to talk about in a thread about the NPO's tech? Would you like me to post a "o/" instead and move on? Would that fit your goal here? Because I wont do that and neither will quite a few others.

If you don't want well thought out replies, and only want mindless "hails" and "congrats" then this is not the place to open the topic. Also if you feel any of us are off topic the correct thing to do is to report us or ignore us, not try and call us out and act surprised when we respond to you calling us out.

We paid 100 tech per 3mil. NPO Tech Procs pay 150 tech per 3mil and we received the same retirement bonuses.
Wait so are you saying that GATO nations are selling tech at 3m/150 to NPO?

Well it's no wonder they reached this milestone (which really isn't that impressive considering their size).

I wonder what part of Morte's statement you didn't get, Blacky?

At the time the Viceroyalty began, the New Pacific Order's domestic Technology Corps had buyers buying 3M for 150 tech, and at the GATO Technology Corps sold 100 tech for 3M to the NPO, with both Corps receiving the same retirement bonuses. GATO got a better deal, because the purpose of our economic relationship was not simply to get tech to the NPO, but to provide an effective and honorable means for the reconstruction of GATO nations.

Although presently, the NPO has adjusted the rates for its domestic Technology Corps, the GATO rates remain the same.

I wonder what part of Morte's statement you didn't get, Blacky?

In all fairness it wasn't very well written.

edit: Also, it changes nothing. It's not very impressive considering the circumstances.

Edited by Blacky

We paid 100 tech per 3mil. NPO Tech Procs pay 150 tech per 3mil and we received the same retirement bonuses.

But sure us dispatchers are exhorting your nations. And no way our bank is paying for the retirement bonuses...

No, that can't be true. :wacko: