Environment :(

nerolocutus

Howdy ya'll

Im sure this has been asked before, but why oh why would my environment rating suddenly drop, even when I have done nothing to it?

Have had the same trading resources for a while... etc etc.

I know it's hurt by coal, oil, etc, but why would it drop suddenly. NO events expired either.

Also, anyone know how much environment impact population? Is there a set % taken off per environment increase/decrease?

Thanks ya'll.

The GRL. It can get unpredictable sometime. One day, it could be .51, and the very next day, the GRL spikes up over 1 due to loads of nuke rogues goes around raining nukes while various alliances' anti-rogue squad rain more nukes.

Edited by HHAYD

The GRL. It can get unpredictable sometime. One day, it could be .51, and the very next day, the GRL spikes up over 1 due to loads of nuke rogues goes around raining nukes while various alliances' anti-rogue squad rain more nukes.

Well not quite.

With over 150 nukes launched so far across 4 days of the Freak Safari war it has only risen from 0.61 to 1.08.

So to get from 0.51 to over 1 in one day you are probably looking at 250+nukes... thats going to take a lot of 'rogues' to do that in one day.

Edited by Jack Shepard

Well not quite.

With over 150 nukes launched so far across 4 days of the Freak Safari war it has only risen from 0.61 to 1.08.

So to get from 0.51 to over 1 in one day you are probably looking at 250+nukes... thats going to take a lot of 'rogues' to do that in one day.

Don't forget about the nuclear armed anti-rogue squad members in alliances.

Well not quite.

It doesn't exactly work that way.

GRL is determined the number of nation was hit by nukes within 30 days. So getting nuked 7 days in a row will not change GRL but extend the 30 day by a week until GRL goes down again.

Linky for further reading which used numbers from the last big war in CN.

Edited by alpreb

yeah this is getting annoying my GRL went from 1.17 to 1.25 in like 2 days lol.

Oh, that's just dangerous talk there.

August 7th 2008 a nation ruler complained about the increase of GRL to 1.06 and demanded people to stop buying and using nuclear weapons. Link

August 14th 2008 the largest nuclear war ever seen in Cybernations started. Wiki link

Are you completely sure you want to cry about current radiation levels :ehm:

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, that's just dangerous talk there.

August 7th 2008 a nation ruler complained about the increase of GRL to 1.06 and demanded people to stop buying and using nuclear weapons. Link

August 14th 2008 the largest nuclear war ever seen in Cybernations started. Wiki link

Are you completely sure you want to cry about current radiation levels :ehm:

Yeah, I remember that war, but somehow, other than GRL, I totally failed to be affected by radiation (no direct nuke attacks) and I think of all those who didn't catch a nuke who were not in Peace mode, I may have been one of the highest NS.

Yeah, I remember that war, but somehow, other than GRL, I totally failed to be affected by radiation (no direct nuke attacks) and I think of all those who didn't catch a nuke who were not in Peace mode, I may have been one of the highest NS.

I never got nuked :P

My SDI blocked the only attempts and then the polars I fought either gave up, nuked others, or ran out of nukes :)