Looking for alliance

Johjima

APRIL 5TH 2009 EDIT

Thank you for replies. My search continues.

All those recruitment spam messages I get.. bah. No use.

My offerings:

6 aid slots

25 nukes

800 spies

SDI, MP, WRC

What can ye offer to me ?

Edited by Johjima

Join the United purple nations we offer everything

protection

aid

war aid

nation building

stong leadership

fun

trade circles

and make fell at home

This and more if you join the United purple nations

Edited by sky dragon

What do you expect from an alliance?

The United Purple Nations interest you?

We can offer you many things among them being,

Trade Circles: Excellent Trade Circles (a minister handles it!)

Lotteries: frequent lotteries in which prizes are given out

Friendly people: EVERYONE in our alliance is friendly

Tech deals: again readily available( another Ministry for this!!!)

PROTECTION: if you get attacked my allaince helps you defeat the other guy and pays for the damages!!!

Fun forum games... Contests in which there are millions of dollars as prizes...

Quick response for almost any situation.

We do have an active nation building program and could use some of your help!!!!

You can run for government when the elections roll around!!

Any questions?

Please feel free to PM me here or in-game

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=283930

The forums are:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Unitd_Purple_Na...dex.php?act=idx

Edited by abdur

How about a gov job and the chance to revitalize a small alliance 14 members.

Member of Pegasus so protected :)

Give/receive as little as you want or as much.

We tech raid (not purple or red or alliances)

A friendly boss, me LB

http://s10.invisionfree.com/New_Purple_Power/

IRC NPP

Its a long shot but thought I would give it a shot :P

I can answer everything and more if you come see me at #acf on irc.

Everything described here is offered, but what's unique about ACF?

We've just started populating our new IP Boards, and will soon be opening them up to the public. So we're dedicated, and willing to go the distance for the alliance and to continue its growth.

We've got a strong core at government willing to get the job done for the alliance.

We've got friends throughout Cybernations, and feel we have no enemies.

We're close to the 1mil mark as well as a month out from the 1 year mark. So we aren't going away, and we aren't dying off.

Check us out, and either PM me or contact me and I tell you more, if perhaps you can tell us what you have to offer ACF.

- Getting a start up aid of $3 million which our members will gladly teach you to spend effectively.

- Helpful advice about how to grow your nation, tax your people, etc.

- Lotteries with $3 million prizes.

- Our military will promise your nation's safety.

-Many tech deals

-war aid

- And most importantly, WE HAVE FUN!

I hope to see you soon, UPN is the way to go.

I think the most important part is... what are you looking for in an alliance?

Though Yggdrasil's Roots (TYR) is a democratic alliance with currently 14 member nations. About half of our member nations are experienced players, including myself. TYR was founded to be a small alliance because we feel that the atmosphere it comes with is more enjoyable. Our government body consists of 4 member nations - The Regent (chief executive), Councilor of Internal Affairs, Councilor of Defense and Councilor of External Affairs. The Councilors are elected once every 2 months and the Regent is elected once every 4 months. I think that as an alliance, TYR is probably more active and organized than most alliances our size. We are also protected by the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations.

Other Facts:

- We are around 240,000 in alliance strength, with 40 nukes

- There are detailed guides (economics and war) available to help member nations

- A nation analyzing program exists to help member nations stay on track (should they choose to), the program is conducted once every month

- An incredible trade circle program known as The Secksie Nation Project is actively helping member nations and others

- We have many friends, all of whom we keep in contact with

- Our IRC channel (#TYR) is usually always active - and people love being there for the fun

- Member nations have the opportunities to engage in EVERY aspect of the game

- We have one of the most democratic governments in Planet Bob

- Role players are welcome!

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message!

If you are interested in membership, register on our forum here and fill out an application!

Good luck to your nation!

Heck, we would like to offer you any leadership position in our alliance that you want. WE are small, growing, and are looking for experienced members like yourself to help lead us to greatness. Check us out if you are interested.

Here is our website until 24 March:

http://nwocn.webs.com/index.htm

Our website after 24 March: www.nwoalliance.com

CSN is old as dirt, clocking in at well in excess of two years. We have taken up our home on the maroon team and are recognized as one of the most honorable for standing by our commitments in the cliched "Worst of times".

We protect our members, Aid you to the best of our abilities, and provide you with a great friendly atmosphere.

we have an IRC: #csn on irc.coldfront.net ... our Forums: http://z10.invisionfree.com/commsn

you're more than welcomed to join us... we have been in CN for 2+ and are not a LOL Alliance...

JoinCSN-1.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm the Emporer of ONM. If you want to join and/or know how to make a website please message me in-game. ONM's charter is shown here http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Order_of_the_New_Moon Government positions still need to be filled!!!

This is a very new allaince and i need experienced members in the ruling part of the government.

please message me in-game if you want to join ^_^

: I would like to invite you to check out our Military Alliance of Elite Warriors ... GRAN has a long and rich history in winning wars. We do not show fear and we never back down.

Our forums: http://gran.ipbfree.com

Our IRC: #GRAN

advantages for joining:

-PROTECTION...

-tech deals and trade circles

-GUIDES on how to dominate economically and learn to Master the art of Cyber nations warfare......

-Black team alliance...negotiable in some cases...

-We have over 280+ nukes and strive to make all our nations Nuclear capable...

sign up on our forums and do an application...change your alliance affiliation to GRAN Applicant .http://gran.ipbfree.com/...YOUR FRIENDS ARE WELCOME ALSO...

Gen.Stone

Minister of Recruitment

Welcome fellow player,

I am the member of an alliance called White Knights Entente, we are a brand new alliance compared to some of the other alliances, who would like to ask you to join us. I would like you to join White Knights Entente and help us grow and prosper, in return we offer you protection from Tech raiders and rogues and we offer you friendship and aid to help you grow and become superior in the game. We aid new member’s 3,000,000 each who join White Knights Entente. Our Alliance is new, therefore you can get a alliance positions and your ideas will help shape the alliance.

Our Forums: http://z8.invisionfree.com/WKE/index.php

You need to go there and register and post an application to join our alliance.

Regards,

Kobiashiy

I really would like you to join, and you could help our alliance :)

My offerings:

6 aid slots

25 nukes

800 spies

SDI, MP, WRC

GATO is the oldest alliance in the game... You would be very welcome there...

www.gato-forums.com

If you want a go at a solid alliance in the ascendancy, GATO's your pic.

Cheers,

K

Hey, I'd like to invite you to join ONE, we're pretty awesome.

ONE is a relatively new, fast growing alliance. We're looking for capable nations with potential, to fill some last gov spots.

We're protected by RoK, so you don't have to worry about idiots raiding you.

We're a chill group of people, we like to have fun, but know when to be serious, you know what I mean?

We have lots of tech to sell, and gov spots to fill. Give us a shot.

Forums: http://one-cn.net

IRC: #ONE on Coldfront.

Hope to see you there,

Carter

I sent this to you in-game as well

So your looking for an alliance eh? Well how about Americas Army?

We have a history in Americas Army and none of it is bad.

What I can offer you is:

Protection (we are under the protection of TOOL)

TONS of tech deals

Govt spot. (Heck even being a General next to me)

great forums

Great Members

Fun Atmosphere

Plus it is good to get away from the big alliances. Cause in the small ones you get the chance to make them great.

So what do ya say? interested?

PM me back if you would like more info :)

americasarmy.ace.st

Hope to hear from you soon

~Joffrey17

I thinks is fairly clear that he didnt want spam recruitment messages and I doubt he needs or wants your 3 mill dollar signup aid. That being said

Dice can offer you:

1. a safe and vibrant place to grow.

2. Tech deals 3 for 100 all day long.

3. A sweet Card I.D like the 10 of clubs.

4. A better trade environment then red :nuke:

5. A Top 3 spot in our rankings.

Regards,

MoK,

Ace of Spades

Edited by mkoricic

My offerings:

6 aid slots

25 nukes

800 spies

SDI, MP, WRC

Hey, I'm Secretary of the Interior for the United Commonwealth of Nations. We're a white team alliance (though you obviously won't have to switch color spheres if you don't want to) of around 100 members and just over 1.5mil NS. We can offer you a 100% democracy with capable leadership, always willing to listen to members. We have a tech deal program that will fill your slots with 3mil/100 tech deals all with no hassle - you sign up and get sent instructions by our MoF every time you have to do something. We have elections for Minister positions every 2 months, the next election period being in 2 weeks. You're welcome to run in any election you please. We're small enough that help is always appreciated, but large enough that we have active, competent leaders.

UCN would consider you a large asset to us with your large nation, but we do expect more than just NS of our members. We have a lot of IRC active members, and would very much like to see you join us.

Our Charter, treaties and current Government can be found on our wiki page here and our forums are here.

You can contact me in #UCN on irc.coldfront.net to ask for any more information, or simply to hang out.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

You can join the German Empire if your interested, not going to try and fill you with crap, but if you have the will you will have your way in the German Empire. Right now we are in need of larger nations such as yourself as military officials and other sorts of jobs, if your interested, message me. Thanks.

Welcome fellow player,

I am the member of an alliance called White Knights Entente, we are a brand new alliance compared to some of the other alliances, who would like to ask you to join us. I would like you to join White Knights Entente and help us grow and prosper, in return we offer you protection from Tech raiders and rogues and we offer you friendship and aid to help you grow and become superior in the game. We aid new member’s 3,000,000 each who join White Knights Entente. Our Alliance is new, therefore you can get a alliance positions and your ideas will help shape the alliance.

Regards,

Kobiashiy

Welcome fellow player,

Regards,

Kobiashiy

I really would like you to join, and you could help our alliance :)

Welcome fellow player,

Regards,

Kobiashiy

Glad to see you're trying so hard ;)