My Statement

Bob

Announcement from the Sovereign nation of Beta Site

In exchange for the release of CaptainFlinders from their ZI list, Penlugue Solaris of Beta Site (known as Bob) hereby pledges to pay to GRAN 60 million within the next 100 days, some of which to be sent by alternate sources.

Resolving this situation peacefully and quickly.

To clarify for those who don't know, resolution to this thread: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=51516

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Effective immediately Captain flinders is released from GRAN's Zi list, GRAN shall no longer pursue any hostile actions against Captain Flinders as his debt will now be assumed by Bob.

Outworld

Emperor of GRAN

Edited by outworld

Are you sure that's not a risky move.

I don't think so. He's offering to pay the money in exchange for an end to all this madness. Ofcourse he will probably receive help from one of his many friends. This is a classy move from a classy player.

Noticed rsox's post. Classy move there sir.

Edited by Blacky

So $60m is the standard price for a ZI now.

I still find buying people off lists distasteful. Either they did something to be worth warring over, or they didn't. Money shouldn't change that. Paying owed reps for them is different, but I don't think Flinders had unpaid reps to cover in this case?

I still find buying people off lists distasteful. Either they did something to be worth warring over, or they didn't. Money shouldn't change that. Paying owed reps for them is different, but I don't think Flinders had unpaid reps to cover in this case?

He was on their ZI list for an unpaid debt, which they claim was 60 million, he claims was 33 million.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

He owed them $60 apparently. Although they still have yet to show ANY evidence that supports the claims of the $60 million. Congrats GRAN, your plan of extortion worked... <_<

Edit: Still though, well done Bob.

Double Edit: I'll help pay off the debt as well.

Edited by JackSkellington

As an aside, I have been extremely disappointed by the conduct of GRAN in regards to the ZI of Captain Flinders.

Their comment about their FA being based on the tip of their nuclear weapons, serious or not, offers a great insight into GRAN's policies. When questioned by another Athens member about whether they would reconsider their ZI after TGE dropped their issues with Flinders, Athens received this response:

[02:41] <Raptor22[GRAN-FA]> we dont give a $%&@

[02:41] <&alaric[gran]> TYLER GRAN DOESNT GIVE A $%&@

[02:41] <+Tyler> i see you guys are continuing with your great FA skills

[02:41] <+Tyler> well done

[02:41] <Raptor22[GRAN-FA]> no no

[02:41] <&alaric[gran]> how is that for PR ?

[02:41] <&TheWife[Outlaw311s]> lol

[02:42] <&alaric[gran]> our FA skills tyler are attached to a nuke if you havent noticed HAHAHAHA

The added commentary that Athens would not have any interest in what we view as pure cyber-bullying without being allied to the Mushroom Kingdom was especially insulting as Athens has never and will never base her morals on whether or not they could cause us harm. This was added lulz since MK is our 4th largest ally in score. Sparta, GR, and DE will cry when they are made aware of this if they don't already know. :P

[03:04] <&alaric[gran]> again athens we are happy to provide any proof at the emperors disposal but we aint gonna stand for disrespect from you all we all know you wouldnt be trolling here if MK wasnt on your backs

Neither Nemesis, Athens, or any other alliance we are aware of has been shown proof in private or public of GRAN's claims of theft. I offered a public apology if I was shown proof and was told I would receive it once their Emperor was online. That was 48 hours ago. My offer still stands, but I do not believe such proof exists.

I wish Captain Flinders luck wherever he chooses to go from here.

Yeah, this seems like the perfect situation of somebody buying somebody of a ZI list

It's not ideal, but what's the alternative? Have another nation under a sentence of ZI for Admin knows how long? I commend Penlugue Solaris for his initiative in taking it upon himself to keep a good ruler on Planet Bawb.

Edited by Aimee Mann