Good Evening CyberNations

Chimaera

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, welcome back Chimaera.

As you can see, I haven't changed at all, and I hope you haven't either.

Well I mean I changed my boxers from time to time. ;)

Other than that, yeah, I suppose I'm still the same, just with a different AA

And to Cataduanes: OHAI THERE.

Well I mean I changed my boxers from time to time. ;)

Other than that, yeah, I suppose I'm still the same, just with a different AA

Or is it any different? Haha, glad to have you back.

Still too bad the IAA can't come back. Really was one of the most fun alliances.

Chimaera, when you left you said that you were not to ever return to Cybernations. I am sad to see such an honorable man go back on a promise. I was even more sad to see that such a promise was made, and thus am happy that you did choose to go back on that particular promise.

You left far to fast for me to even say goodbye properly the last time, don't do that to me again, okay?

How have you been Chimmy? By the way, the serious tone in the first part of my post, was a hoax. Thank you so much for putting up with my crap one last time. :)

Chimaera, when you left you said that you were not to ever return to Cybernations. I am sad to see such an honorable man go back on a promise. I was even more sad to see that such a promise was made, and thus am happy that you did choose to go back on that particular promise.

You left far to fast for me to even say goodbye properly the last time, don't do that to me again, okay?

How have you been Chimmy? By the way, the serious tone in the first part of my post, was a hoax. Thank you so much for putting up with my crap one last time. :)

A blue post? I believe you're mocking the way I used to color everything I said on IRC blue.

Good to see you, Bel. :awesome:

Nah, I hate to say it, but I had forgotten about that. No, posting in Blue started on the Browncoats forums and is a tradition I have kept ever since to the best of my abilities (though, sometimes I slip up and forget). It has become my "signature" so to speak, so now I no longer have need of an avatar really, though I still do use one so I don't have an empty square on the side.