Alliance Search – Once Again.

Alright, I have posted several of these posts requesting alliances to post about their alliance. I think I am really ready to join an alliance who ACTUAL is active. I must say I have been an active nation majority of the times when I was present in an alliance. I have a decent background on the game; I have served many government positions and can run them all. I have been growing my nation at the maximum extent since I started. I am in a search of an alliance that is about small to middle sized, and I can get a government position if available. Requirements are simple, just have a forum and have more than 25 members, no more than 100 nations please. If you think you can bribe me, go ahead and try…maybe you’ll be lucky. So just post, and I’ll answer any questions asked.

We don't have 25 members yet, but at our current growth rate the Yukon Confederacy should be able to get 4 more members by the end of the week...

Also, right now, there are no government positions available, but the position of Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs will likely be created soon to help FA with the flood of embassies, several treaties, and foreign diplomats we our handling.

After all, diplomacy is our chief export...

Anyways, my previous offer still stands.

Edited by rooivaulk

I'd like to recommend my alliance, Athens. We are just over 100 members and 2 million NS, but the membership numbers should be dropping soon as we clean out a few inactive people who've missed our military sign-ins. If you're looking for a vibrant and active community with solid programs and strong and loyal allies, look no further than us. If it's active forums you are looking for, you might want to look elsewhere because we don't use ours a whole lot - we are more of an IRC-based alliance. You can typically find anywhere from 10-20 members in our private IRC channel at any time, and most of our members use IRC at least occasionally, so there's always someone to talk to.

http://www.cn-athens.com

Its none of your bussiness what I do, and I contacted someone before leaving. So please step-aside.

Well it kind of is to someone who is trying to recruit you.

And the only reason anyone is asking, how can you pledge loyalty and not being a coward in times of war, or activity if you just come and go from alliances as you please?

If your looking for a good "family" type alliance than The Order of Light is the place for you.

We have a great community with MANY activities and Programs that you can participate in.

If your a new nation, we also have GREAT aid programs that can get your nation moving in its growth process.

"Knowledge is Power" is a great saying, and we have that knowledge that you need to become powerful in CN.

When you make a decision about which alliance to choose make sure you think of The Order of Light (TOOL). We are growing, and of course we have problems here and there, we admit that But, the community, programs, and friends you can gain in TOOL is a major POSITIVE to a CN Life.

I wish you luck in your Alliance Search, I hope you join TOOL...but if you don't there is always a seat open for you, Good Luck

-Rosen

Our Forums

Our IRC: #TOOL

Its none of your bussiness what I do, and I contacted someone before leaving. So please step-aside.

Perhaps you misunderstood me, you never posted on the boards, despite claiming to hold activity and be interested in that.

Let me point something out, to you and all nations that change alliances frequently.

You can't just up and expect everyone to show you a good time and why you should join, you have to actually do some work yourself. Sell yourself to alliances so they realize why they should be recruiting you. As far as I'm concerned you are just another alliance hopper that isn't worth my time, because I don't see any different. And the fact that you think it's none of my business is just further proof to why changing alliances frequently is a despised thing, because its entirely my business if I am one of those prospective recruiters.

Do please tell me why I am wrong and all of that though, I find it amusing.

Perhaps you misunderstood me, you never posted on the boards, despite claiming to hold activity and be interested in that.

Let me point something out, to you and all nations that change alliances frequently.

You can't just up and expect everyone to show you a good time and why you should join, you have to actually do some work yourself. Sell yourself to alliances so they realize why they should be recruiting you. As far as I'm concerned you are just another alliance hopper that isn't worth my time, because I don't see any different. And the fact that you think it's none of my business is just further proof to why changing alliances frequently is a despised thing, because its entirely my business if I am one of those prospective recruiters.

Do please tell me why I am wrong and all of that though, I find it amusing.

i love sarcasm... gives ya the warm fuzzies all over.

My apologies, I am not jumping from one alliance to another. I am looking for the perfect alliance for myself; I know there’s no “Perfect” alliance but still. I just thought being a growing larger sized nation means more respect, but apparently I am wrong. I would like to thank everyone for posting, and I will make my decision. Thanks once again.

-Sincerely, Chancellor Reuben V

My apologies, I am not jumping from one alliance to another. I am looking for the perfect alliance for myself; I know there’s no “Perfect” alliance but still. I just thought being a growing larger sized nation means more respect, but apparently I am wrong. I would like to thank everyone for posting, and I will make my decision. Thanks once again.

-Sincerely, Chancellor Reuben V

larger sized? I'm practicaly considered a noob and im 60 days older than you!!

but in any way... good luck with your search.

MOON might be a good fit for you if your looking for an active alliance to be active in. If your not looking to contribute to an alliance though we might not be the best for you. All of our members are good standing members who post quite often and have good input. We are democratic so you would have to win an election to get a gov spot. Our growth programs are pretty good once they get back up and running here soon and our economics officer is top notch. Please consider us if you think this would be a good fit for you :)

edit- Also we currently have 70 members so we fit your bill.

Edited by Overlord Shinnra

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm the Emporer of ONM. If you want to join please message me in-game. ONM's charter is shown here http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Order_of_the_New_Moon Government positions still need to be filled!!!

We are a very new allaince with petty much no members(except for me of course) and if you have experience(I'm sure you do) i could find a spot in the gov't for you. I am active almost every day so if you want to join please message me in-game, thank you ^_^

: I would like to invite you to check out our Military Alliance of Elite Warriors ... GRAN has a long and rich history in winning wars. We do not show fear and we never back down.

Our forums: http://gran.ipbfree.com

Our IRC: #GRAN

advantages for joining:

-PROTECTION...

-tech deals and trade circles

-GUIDES on how to dominate economically and learn to Master the art of Cyber nations warfare......

-Black team alliance...negotiable in some cases...

-We have over 280+ nukes and strive to make all our nations Nuclear capable...

sign up on our forums and do an application...change your alliance affiliation to GRAN Applicant .http://gran.ipbfree.com/...YOUR FRIENDS ARE WELCOME ALSO...

Gen.Stone

Minister of Recruitment