Tech scammer

erikz

3) Please do have fun reducing me to "ZI", assuming you can find my new username and nation that is...

We've found your new nation already, nayRi. Please come out of hippy mode so we can hit you. (Protip: When hiding your new nation, don't post on the CN boards, where it's required to have the same username as your nation name or ruler name.)

Or at least, while you're in hippy mode, you can't techdeal with anyone, so that solves this problem.

Feel free to stay in hippy mode forever.

Edited by Arrnea

We've found your new nation already, nayRi. Please come out of hippy mode so we can hit you. (Protip: When hiding your new nation, don't post on the CN boards, where it's required to have the same username as your nation name or ruler name.)

Or at least, while you're in hippy mode, you can't techdeal with anyone, so that solves this problem.

Feel free to stay in hippy mode forever.

Ah, but not my new username. Which will have a NEW nation on it. After i've deleted this one of course.

You should read things that you quote before using them.

EDIT: Naturally i know that you know my new nation, but not my new username with a new nation on it.

Tut.

Edited by nayRi

Ah, but not my new username. Which will have a NEW nation on it. After i've deleted this one of course.

You should read things that you quote before using them.

EDIT: Naturally i know that you know my new nation, but not my new username with a new nation on it.

Tut.

And if you have two nations, you are breaking game rules, and will have both of them deleted.

Also, your forum account will be banned if it doesn't match up with your nation name.

Protip: Stop posting. Now. You're just making yourself look worse.

Edited by Arrnea

And if you have two nations, you are breaking game rules, and will have both of them deleted.

Also, your forum account will be banned if it doesn't match up with your nation name.

Ah but i don't have two nations. If you need it dumbed down that much to understand i will gladly do it for you. Since you're most likely the only one that doesnt understand.

Currently i have

User: nayRi

Nation : Kairoshu

Come the 25th March 2009 I will delete Kairoshu. This means i have 0 nations.

I will then proceed to make a new username, then a new nation on that username. This means i have 1 nation.

I don't think i did.

Good day :awesome:

In case my previous post was unclear.. I'm not involved with any alliance mentioned here, so I think I can be considered neutral.. I have no idea whether or not those logs are real because I wasn't in the room, but based on my own conversations with the person in question during his time attempting to join NSO, I do not have any reason to believe that he can be trusted in any fashion.

Mmk so here's the timeline of this thread, for those who missed it:

'guys, he be stealin' ur tech. dont send to him.' - OP

'this topic, it annoys me. nothing teh productive will come from eet ah swur!' - me

'oohhhh dis topic weell be fine. i ruspec yo opinion tho.' - OP

'lemme clarify that fo a minit, attack his arse ova deya! leaf teh foramz outta it, nowhatisaying?' - me

*nayRi walks in, gives his side of the story, has his words twisted, untwists them, proves all important arguments are or have a probability of being wrong*

*nayRi is flamed by the same people who lose the argument. nayRi is told to rot in ZI*

----

You know it's threads like this that make me proud of our CN communi- Oh wait.

Anyway yeah, our community consists now of three levels, I'll illustrate:

PUPPETMASTERS: (Hegemony, etcetera. Controls one level below. Known to have very egotistical allies that lack buildings with the initials 'W', or sometimes 'R', and also occasionally 'C'.)

HANDPUPPETS: (Alliances allied to said puppetmaster, generally the thugs that do the attacking or the work. Limited supply of responses, generally repeats self. Prone to giving away information through IRC and then being shocked when said information is funneled into the OWF.)

Vox and the ZIguys: (People that stopped eating the **** of the upper two levels and started fighting back. Often use "immoral nukes", and other weapons in this game that both of the above will later whine about.)

----

We see this in this thread. NayRi has valid point's, and yet we choose to ignore that and instead state sarcastic !@#$ like "ENJOY YOUR ZI".

The majority of people in CN are beginning to sicken me severely.

We see this in this thread. NayRi has valid point's, and yet we choose to ignore that and instead state sarcastic !@#$ like "ENJOY YOUR ZI".

The majority of people in CN are beginning to sicken me severely.

I'm very appalled by those statements also. Nayri has not, nor will ever be sentenced to ZI by iFOK.

also; if you think he can be trusted, be free to deal with him.

This discussion serves no point any more, so I kindly ask all people to stop posting. People are warned about him and that's that. If you still want to techdeal with him, be my guest. As he re-rolled we have no further business with him whatsoever and I hope that lasts.

I don't deny saying "because i didnt feel like it"- Why? Its simple. I don't feel like sending tech to someone in which there is no evidence the deal ever took place. I go by my foreign aid list in this case.

There may be a chance i deleted whoever from my foreign aid list while clearing out the deals i had already paid up for, though i think its unlikely but probably the only reasonable explanation.

So, if you can provide proof this deal happened i'll gladly pay up. Hell i'm going to go through my logs to see if i can find this person i supposedly 'scammed' but that will all depend on having communicated to this guy over irc or not.. a name would help speed up the process...

Dear Sir, it looks as if you're using ignorance as an excuse. Any dedicated tech seller would make the honest effort to record down their deals. Be it through labeling their foreign aid or putting a simple note in their nation. Your buyers have no obligation to remind you to send your tech. This isn't high school. Telling your teacher that "you forgot" doesn't work here. Find a better excuse please.

As was stated by Plato, "The measure of a man is what he does with power."

It just goes to show some people's true nature when the restraints of retribution are lifted. The kind of people who steal aid money through deception are like real life criminals, smart enough to realize that breaking the rules gets them what they want, but too stupid to realize that the inevitable and eventual consequences will not make it worth it. This person thinks they are so clever, being untouchable by changing their identity, but now they can't even use what they stole. He's laughing while jumping out of the frying pan without realizing where he will land. Certainly a choice stab in the back or the practice of deception has its place in one's arsenal, but why waste your reputation on such a pitiful amount of money? What a joke.