Change

Starbuck

This is strictly food for thought. It will probably seem hugely bias, but I don't mean it that way.

I have the utmost respect for the New Sith Orders and it's members. However it seems that every channel I am in, at least once a night it is brought up that the New Sith Order is some how going to bring change to the current climate.

Whether that will be achieved or not is unknown, the question I seek to shine light on is, if NSO is going to bring change, what kind of change?

Looking at the government of the New Sith Order I don't find it shocking that many of those that were at one point the movers and shakers of the political world are now in power in the New Sith Order.

So is it real change?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of change do you want?

I personally don't seek change, I know that regardless change will happen, there are those who try and direct the change, those who stand in the way of it, and those of us who simply ride the current. Change is the only thing that is predictable in life.

I have a few dimes, but I prefer paper instead of coin.

^_^ That says a lot about you as a person. Your paper has no value, only what your told it has. Coins of gold and silver will hold their value far longer than your paper will.

^_^ That says a lot about you as a person. Your paper has no value, only what your told it has. Coins of gold and silver will hold their value far longer than your paper will.

"A coin is a piece of hard material, usually metal or a metallic material, usually in the shape of a disc, and most often issued by a government."

I can write on paper. I cannot write on coin easily.

"A coin is a piece of hard material, usually metal or a metallic material, usually in the shape of a disc, and most often issued by a government."

I can write on paper. I cannot write on coin easily.

Write on your paper all you will, it does not change it's value.

Cybernations is a river that has become frozen. Our order merely wishes to be an agent for the much needed thaw.

Even a seemingly frozen river has current underneath, just because you can't see the change does not mean that it does not exist. Your Order is simply a rock in the river, changing the course of a small portion of the flow, not the over all current, or at least that is my take on the NSO.

Write on your paper all you will, it does not change it's value.

A sheet of paper costs .003 cents per sheet (for one kind).

I can pay a penny and get four sheets.

If Michael Vick had signed these sheets I could sell them for $25,000 on eBay.

Tell that to an artist

It is not the writing on the paper that gives the art value, it is the interpenetration of the art, not all art is good art.

A sheet of paper costs .003 cents per sheet (for one kind).

I can pay a penny and get four sheets.

If Michael Vick had signed these sheets I could sell them for $25,000 on eBay.

^_^ your really trying with this one, its not the value of the paper that changes it's who's name is on the paper. Eliminate the signature and the paper is worthless, Eliminate the paper and the signature still holds value.

Depends upon the perception.

Yes, my above reply suits this as well, remove the art the paper is again worthless, the art can thrive without the paper look at inner city murals

^_^ your really trying with this one, its not the value of the paper that changes it's who's name is on the paper. Eliminate the signature and the paper is worthless, Eliminate the paper and the signature still holds value.

Eliminate the paper and there is no signature either. There is nothing of value. The paper has changed from .003c, to $25,000, to 0c.

Can you come up with a real argument other than nonsensical replies vaguely alluding to me?

The Dark Side only exists if you leave the light off, even the pledge of the Sith shows a desire of being complete, only with balance can you find your center ;)

Edited by Dodger

Even a seemingly frozen river has current underneath, just because you can't see the change does not mean that it does not exist. Your Order is simply a rock in the river, changing the course of a small portion of the flow, not the over all current, or at least that is my take on the NSO.

Is change always happening? Certainly. But often it takes a catalyst for a reaction to take place, and the New Sith Order is that catalyst. By seeking to forge our own policies which do not merely imitate others, we accelerate change by creating new precedents for how alliances should be run.

Also I agree with whatever Sargun says. Words to live by.

Is change always happening? Certainly. But often it takes a catalyst for a reaction to take place, and the New Sith Order is that catalyst. By seeking to forge our own policies which do not merely imitate others, we accelerate change by creating new precedents for how alliances should be run.

Also I agree with whatever Sargun says. Words to live by.

Change will provide it's own catalyst, whether you are or are not that catalyst, remains to be unseen. Here is a real question for you though, are your policies a change? or does the larger society simply make an exception to the methods FAN and Vox have established, when used by you simply because the larger society wishes to integrate you into its self.