The Sasori Initiative Announcement

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure giving a medal to a Senator of Vox Populi is punishable by a rolling and your entire alliance being put on EZI. Hopefully Slayer99, Attorney at Law, can get you out of this one. :(

No, we have decided to flog Shurukian for such an offense.

Congrats TSI...great job...occasionally someone makes me look good.

League of Extraordinary Nations

Shakyr – Shak always fills our channel with huggles, and it always feels weird when I log on and am not automatically highlighted by a new huggle. He provides a friendship and a sense of community that is wonderful to TSI.

I'm honoured Shuru :wub:

*Shakyr snuggles Shuru and huggles the rest of TSI

And congrats on the milestone, I look forward to seeing TSI reach 2M and beyond.

o/ TSI

This is an honor, unexpected, and in some ways, I feel undeserved.

TSI and Apocalypse are both alliances founded by excellent people who just wanted a second chance at things, when things seemed to not work out. Our friendship has budded out of this. I have nothing but great respect for the government and members of TSI, and are glad to call them treaty partners.

You've been an inspiration and the fact you made this milestone before me is unsurprising. Congrats.

any attempt i make at some kind of acceptance speech for OliveOrder.png would pale in comparison to tobb's post >_>

That was supposed to be the point. I was trying to shut this silly thing down. Sadly, i am not gifted with almost admin-like powers.

Congratz again, TSI. :wub:

• 4 weeks later...