• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratz TSI :D

o/ TSI

o/ Shuru

o/ Toku

i gracously accept this award you all bestowed apon me. I would like to thank those who have supported my shens from the beginning in #TSI, mainly Tokugawa. Together we slay many puppies and talk of tanks and wimminz. I would also like to thank Shuru, who gave me hops in her chan. All i had to do was ask for hops a multitude of times, probably around 400 trillion. At first i got naught but "no"s.. but eventually that turned into kicks, and that progressed into bans. Then my lovely Apoc got a treaty with TSI, and my dream came true. One kick later, and my name had a % next to it. And last of all, i would like to thank all the admins on CF for not banning me. (lolx)

I accept, TSI. And i do so gladly.

OliveOrder.png <--rite der

Edited by tobbogon

It's been a long time getting there, though it seems like only yesterday that we announced our existence. To those who I've met along the way and to those I knew before, it's been nothing but a pleasure. Here's to making the push to two million and many months more of the excellence which I have come to know in those who I call comrades at the Initiative.

Hail to the Citizenry

Hail to the good friends we've made

Hail the Initiative

And now, to answer the reader mail.

/me checks to see if he won anything

/me didn't

Your flag stinks, 1M NS is lame, die, die, etc.

Yeah, I know, we suck, how could we, etc. :lol:

P.S. Except Toku. You know what you can do Toku.

Way ahead of you, VI. I'll give you the details when next we speak.

Together we slay many puppies and talk of tanks and wimminz.

And many more such slayings and conversations shall happen on the way to two million, good sir. ;)

if only we achieved this without having to involve Tokugawa.....

I know, right? God, I really do fail.

any attempt i make at some kind of acceptance speech for OliveOrder.png would pale in comparison to tobb's post >_>

much :wub:

now, i expect you guys to reach 2 mil in half the time it took you to get to 1 mil :P

oh, and o/ PYSAS

Edited by bandnerd