-=The Dark Templar=-

How could any of this ever be serious? Its a game. Serious note would be: Is the wound arterial? Is the cancer stage 4? Learn your priorities dude. heh.

Seems like you guys found the perfect exit strategy.

Edited by Oktavia

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, TOP isn't incompetent, lol.

They were probably waiting to quad on on the stagger, but I think we messed them up.

If that's the case, sorry guys :(

EDIT:

@Hammerman: (OOC) In an IC forum, talking about IC matters, there is nothing more serious than going to war

Edited by MaGneT

They were probably waiting to quad on on the stagger, but I think we messed them up.

<_<

Just let our guys with the WRCs do some nuking. Nuking someone without a WRC is just inexcusable.

Edit: Have fun DT.

Edited by Feanor Noldorin

<_<

Just let our guys with the WRCs do some nuking. Nuking someone without a WRC is just inexcusable.

Edit: Have fun DT.

If you'd like to coordinate anything with us, hit us up. I'm sure we can try to keep slots open for your WRC dudes, seeing as most of our WRC's are out of FS's range.

I remember Freak Safari. They were on NoVs side during the war last year. :popcorn:

Looks like the nukes are already raining.

Freaksafari entered that fight by honoring a treaty. They were once a part of a The Brotherhood bloc.

But yeah, they came in defense of Legio X.

EDIT:

@Hammerman: (OOC) In an IC forum, talking about IC matters, there is nothing more serious than going to war

A heads up would've been nice, but don't sweat it. You may have some explaining to do to our membership who lost their precious war though. :P