Wolfpack Election Results

Wolf_Pack_RED.jpg

It has been a year from the last election, and we have had some changes made in our government this time around.

The government is

Alpha - Wolfprince

Beta - Gimlimonkey

Shaman - Edmundomcpot

Regent - Wolf Lady

High Consul - Cookiemonster

Edited by Cookiemonster

To clear up what Cookie said, elections in the Wolfpack are held for the Elder positions of Alpha, Beta, and Shaman. Our Alpha is in charge of running the Pack in day-to-day members, taking care of foreign affairs, and generally representing the Pack. Beta is the military leader of the Pack. Shaman takes care of internal disputes and is in charge of looking after the internal affairs of the Wolfpack.

Wolfprince and Edmundomcpot were once again elected to their positions of Alpha and Shaman, respectively. I was elected in a rather close race to the position of Beta. The positions of regent and high consul, appointed by the Elders, remain unaffected by our elections.

To clear up what Cookie said, elections in the Wolfpack are held for the Elder positions of Alpha, Beta, and Shaman. Our Alpha is in charge of running the Pack in day-to-day members, taking care of foreign affairs, and generally representing the Pack. Beta is the military leader of the Pack. Shaman takes care of internal disputes and is in charge of looking after the internal affairs of the Wolfpack.

Wolfprince and Edmundomcpot were once again elected to their positions of Alpha and Shaman, respectively. I was elected in a rather close race to the position of Beta. The positions of regent and high consul, appointed by the Elders, remain unaffected by our elections.

Interesting setup. With re-elected individuals at the top stability should be all but guaranteed. Nice job.

Dear Wolfpack,

The lot of you have gotten smarter since getting rid of Stevent from the Beta position.

With Love,

Slevin

I am sure they will do just fine, a community like theirs is hard to come by.

Now if you'd booted stevent out you might suck less.

Cowen, does looking at the failures of your own alliances, make it easier for you to judge the success of others with their alliances?

~~~~

Wolfpack I have faith you will do as you have always done, conduct yourselves with honor, truth, and the pride of warriors.

I am sure they will do just fine, a community like theirs is hard to come by.

Wolfpack I have faith you will do as you have always done, conduct yourselves with honor, truth, and the pride of warriors.

Dodger, are you really gonna play that game? If i remember correctly it was you who told me that your home left Wolfpack...if you didn't contradict yourself so often maybe i could take you seriously once in a while. You will always be a hazard to any alliance you are in, it has shown throughout the years.

Dodger, there is no honor in surrendering... http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=17871 <--- look what i found ^_^

Dodger I did just fine with Equilibrium, certainly had a better time of it than Soldier has had thus far. After we merged it was no longer ''my'' alliance and I currently reside in an AA with nearly a 20 nuke average. How is soldier doing? By the sounds of it your contributions will be nothing but positive :)

Dodger, are you really gonna play that game? If i remember correctly it was you who told me that your home left Wolfpack...if you didn't contradict yourself so often maybe i could take you seriously once in a while. You will always be a hazard to any alliance you are in, it has shown throughout the years.

Dodger, there is no honor in surrendering... http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=17871 <--- look what i found ^_^

B) I don't contradict myself that much do I? I said wolfpack would do well, I never said I belong there? And you will always be a hazard to those who look at you wrong.

Dodger I did just fine with Equilibrium, certainly had a better time of it than Soldier has had thus far. After we merged it was no longer ''my'' alliance and I currently reside in an AA with nearly a 20 nuke average. How is soldier doing? By the sounds of it your contributions will be nothing but positive :)

^_^ I would say soldier is doing well, 4X our size since our war, and still growing. you may have a 20 nuke AVG, but your still on pink. :P

You too should drop in on #Soldier, I miss talking with you guys.

Edited by Dodger