Manila Conference.

Cataduanes

OK lets allow Laos and Vietnam to become a AC protectorate, so if we are agreed that is the lot. So to clarify;

1. Singapore to Tanis
  2. Malaya Peninsular to Philippines
  3. Cambodia = Filipino protectorate
  4. Vietnam & Laos = AC protectorate

OOC: go go go Sumeragi :D

Edited by Cataduanes

OK lets allow Laos and Vietnam to become a AC protectorate, so if we are agreed that is the lot. So to clarify;

1. Singapore to Tanis
  2. Malaya Peninsular to Philippines
  3. Cambodia = Filipino protectorate
  4. Vietnam & Laos = AC protectorate

OOC: go go go Sumeragi :D

OOC and IC: That is acceptable.

*Message from Altin Urda*

Be content with your Tibetian Protectorate.

OOC: Yunnan is under the collective protectorate of RUSSIAN, Manchuria, Neo Japan, and the various Chinese States. You will not be getting it without our permission, Niko.

Also, one more time: Is Pacifism moving or expanding? If he's expanding, I'm going to have to deny it.

OOC: You have no control to say whether Pacifism can or cannot expand. You're not a moderator, nor CNRP official of any sort.

Considering the lack of opposition to our proposal regaridng SIngapore we will begin plans for the transfer of authority, we suggest all those nations who wish to place observers during the transfer to do so, provisions are in place to receive any such delegations and security will be guaranteed by our Marines currently in Singapore.

Regarding concerns about Confucianism's ability to maintain law and order among other things in Laos and Vietnam we are in some respects in ageement, perhaps the international communtiy would like to suggest a solution to how Lao's and Vietnam should be partitioned?

Furthermore our armed forces have been instructed to dispatch forces to the Malaya peninsualr and Cambodia to take possesion, with the latter becoming a fully autonomous protectorate.

---Classified message to the republic of Tanis---

We fully intend to hand over power to you our regional ally, to facilitate the transfer we suggest a phased intetgration with your government organs coming infirst, and to be followed by the Police and finally your armed forces. Once the final stage is completed our own forces in the city will conduct a formal handover ceremony and begin pulling out.

We can agree with Laos and Vietnam becoming a part of the Burma/Thailand AC Protectorate for the time being. We'll be renaming it to the SE Asia Protectorate.

We congratulate you in your speed in integrating the new regions. Godspeed.

---Classified to Philippians Freestate---

Thank you. The short Singapore conflict should have been avoided and we have planned a phased intergration of governance, law enforcement, and armed force detactment. Again we thank you for the hosting of the conference and the mutual friendship between us.

• 2 weeks later...

The Confucianist Delegation arrives, fashionably late as always.

We have no interest in any areas currently being discussed, our only interest was the former Dominion of Velvika, which we have already claimed. Have fun.

OOC: Good luck with that, Sumeragi. You're free to "deny" any of my claims, but they're still claims, and my Velvika claim is already on the World Map, and I believe you decided to cease contesting it after I bought land. If you have any problems with me expanding in the future, you're free to bring it to a Game Moderator, as you've done in the past. In the meantime, until you become a GM, in addition to ceding the point ten years ago, I'm going to have to ignore your comment.

Edited by Pacifism

Many thanks to the delegation from Confucianism, with that confirmation i declare the Manila conference formally closed, all delegations are encouraged to spend a few days seeing the sights in our capital and perhaps soak up some rays on one of our many tropical sandy beaches.