Announcement from Comrade Craig

Comrade Craig

Somehow I am not. Still disappointed.

Agreed <_<

This is a little sad considering the people involved, i know this is the ex-hippy in my but in future can we all just hug and make up first before we point guns at people.

Edited by The Doctor

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey squirrel how ya doin

I heard Vox Pop is dead

Lol what jokes those guys are

ERROR: ERROR: LEAVE IMMEDIATELY, EXPLOSION FAST APPROACHING

Dear Teddyyo,

I've seen some of your other posts and when I read this I looked back at more of your last ones for reference. As much as your leaders like it when you suck up to them, it doesn't get you anywhere and posts like this don't help. WHY ON ******* PLANET BOB WOULD YOU ******* BRING VOX POPULI AND YOUR USELESS PROPAGANDA INTO A ******* TOPIC ABOUT AN APOLOGY?! I understand you want to make a 'lasting' impression your LOLegion LOLeaders but jesus, I was almost over my hate for Legion and now you pop up and make me realize I need to attack Legion more so that people like you are caught at an early NS before they spawn and grow into a full-fledged troll. Posting "OMGLOL ITS VOXPOP HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA WHAT JOKES THEY ARE RIGHT?!?! OMGWTF VOX DISBANDS LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO" like a hyperactive 4 year old, or Boxxy if she came here and became NPO, doesn't help you look better or the Legion for that matter after discussion of Vox was done in the ******* topic. Moreover the "Lol what jokes they are", what the hell? You can say Vox is ineffective and you can say they're "just a bunch of whiners" and that could be your opinion, but what the hell? I just heard a LEGIO-*******-NAIRE CALL A GROUP A JOKE? Is there something wrong with you sir? Vox has done more to change the game in the first two days of it's creation than you will in the entirety of your ******* days on Planet Bob. And if we're lucky those days won't be too long because someone will find out that you're a prime example of every mental image of a Legionaire to the public and route you out soon as you make more mistakes.

Jesus christ. =_= Well there's my rant for the day, yeah I'll probably get a warn for that but meh.

------

Now onto the topic, I think it's great that Craig made the apology based on what I've read through the topic. I won't pretend to know the context of the story or too much about it, but from what I THINK I understand it seems as though the issue is taking it's break. It also seems like there's still a bit of hostility between the two sides, but I won't instigate that.

Glad to see the apology be made and the effort sent.

I will make this simple for everyone. Vox Populi is not the subject of this thread and a member of an alliance posting in a thread otherwise completly unrelated to their alliance does not make said alliance the subject of the thread, even if it is Vox Populi.

Get back on topic.