Announcement from Comrade Craig

Comrade Craig

Okay, I'll make a refutation: Pointless. What happened then, under WalkerNinja, has absolutely nothing to do with what's happening now.

Addition: And yes, I'm hoping Xiphosis, KingSrgt, et al can just drop this as was the original point of this thread.

It has quite a bit to do with the thread. You elect your leaders. It's quite obvious what the ODN thinks of SF, and more importantly, of VE. Besides, you still leave off that ODN was indeed, planning for war, as well as the fact that The Internationale has yet to pay off the entirety of the debt it owes.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... merges into Internationale. Internationale ... Internationale.

... paid by Internationale to OV ...

... that The Internationale has ...

who the hell is this Internationale? last time i checked our name is The International.

if you can't remember it just think of the film :P

and i'll respect delta's request.

....apologies....the joke still stands even if it is grammaticly incorrect.

I swear that I posted a reply to this, but perhaps I'm too hammered to remember correctly. At any rate, I sincerely apologize if this is a double-post.

Anyhow... Come home, friend. We miss you. I promise to give you all the secret logs you haven't yet seen.

-Craig

I swear that I posted a reply to this, but perhaps I'm too hammered to remember correctly. At any rate, I sincerely apologize if this is a double-post.

Anyhow... Come home, friend. We miss you. I promise to give you all the secret logs you haven't yet seen.

-Craig

How's about you just give 'em to all of us, since you seem so set on having a private conversation in public for all of us to read.

Well, I'm done. I'd ask that... all ODNers remain respectful.

<_< If you're done, then the rest of us can continue being respectful.

The bottom line is that we each had our own angles/agendas and need to come to terms with that.

I personally could care less at this point. If all parties are happy with the resolution of this matter, the ends justify the means and the means have no need being re-imagined.

Granted, I'm still a little pissed at certain alliances for having wicked cool pips that most people seem to like better than the ODN one but that's my own demon to fight. :P

Why are you people talking about Walker Ninja in this thread? :psyduck:

Anyway, what some people must understand is that the Secretary General is not ODN's Emperor. He represents the government, but he is not the whole government, his word is not law. In that case WN was clearly stating his own opinion, I doubt the rest of the government at that time would endorse his words. I agree that what he said was not classy at all, specially for a man at his position at the time, and I would be pissed if I were a member of one of those alliances. But Walker Ninja has nothing more to do with ODN, if you guys want to know the current government's positon regarding SF or any other alliance, please send me a PM, or look for me or any other government member on IRC and we can talk.

Regarding the rest, this was all extensively debated in the last week. Let's stop pointing fingers at each other and move on. Mistakes were made by both sides, the important part is that cool heads prevailed and any further problems were avoided. If anyone still feels something is unresolved and wants to talk about it, just come and talk with me or any other ODN gov member and we will see to it.

Edited by Dujek

Anyway, what some people must understand is that the Secretary General is not ODN's Emperor. He represents the government, but he is not the whole government, his word is not law.

It doesn't take an entire government to mess things up in this day and age. One government representative is quite capable of giving a CB to anyone who is looking for one.

It doesn't take an entire government to mess things up in this day and age. One government representative is quite capable of giving a CB to anyone who is looking for one.

I agree with you. It was a mistake on his part. What I'm contesting is the fact that some people are using those logs as ODN's official view about SF. That was not the case back then and is not the case nowadays.

It has quite a bit to do with the thread. You elect your leaders. It's quite obvious what the ODN thinks of SF, and more importantly, of VE. Besides, you still leave off that ODN was indeed, planning for war, as well as the fact that The Internationale has yet to pay off the entirety of the debt it owes.

I would venture to guess that a political view on SF is not an important electoral issue in ODN. And if it is, they have some serious issues with priorities.

Anyway, what some people must understand is that the Secretary General is not ODN's Emperor. He represents the government, but he is not the whole government, his word is not law. In that case WN was clearly stating his own opinion, I doubt the rest of the government at that time would endorse his words. I agree that what he said was not classy at all, specially for a man at his position at the time, and I would be pissed if I were a member of one of those alliances. But Walker Ninja has nothing more to do with ODN, if you guys want to know the current government's positon regarding SF or any other alliance, please send me a PM, or look for me or any other government member on IRC and we can talk.

Regarding the rest, this was all extensively debated in the last week. Let's stop pointing fingers at each other and move on. Mistakes were made by both sides, the important part is that cool heads prevailed and any further problems were avoided. If anyone still feels something is unresolved and wants to talk about it, just come and talk with me or any other ODN gov member and we will see to it.

And yet I see only one apology topic.

Okay, to get this back on track in the right way....

I hope that someday in the near future, ODN, INT, and VE can come together and laugh about this mess later on at the dinner table.

Heh, I'd love too.

hehehe, that was hilarious when those logs came to light...I dunno...6 months ago maybe? Hmmm, maybe even a bit more. It's one of those things I look back on, and laugh at.

Edited by joracy

Humility is something that should be displayed by more nation and alliance leaders more often. It is a better man who is willing to be humble for diplomacy then to fire bullets to prove a point. The apology is classy and so was the accepting of it.

As for the folks who seem to cast Xiphosis as some kind of villain: you sorta asked what he meant, when he told you his perception of things, you jumped his gullet. If he offends you so, perhaps you should ignore him? You're certainly not here to listen to his point of view or whatever wisdom he might offer about the way you are perceived. His comment could of gone unmarked, but yet, you decided you absolutely must listen to more. It would be like me listening to Britney's Spears greatest hits. I know I'm not going to like what I'm going to listen to, so I'm going to turn off the damn CD, not push the headphones closer to my ears and scream bloody murder while the music is playing. And yet, a lot of people do exactly the opposite, besides the sane thing which would be 'Gee, I think he doesn't like us.'

Congrats to all parties for your peace and not pulling all of your hair out collectively.

Edited by Ghostlin

I have to say the most amusing thing about this thread is Sponges assumption that the Entente would just break OPSEC and tell him everything because he asked nicely :lol:

Unfortunately that appears too be exactly what happened. :huh:

Way for letting the notorious spy master and Vox Populi Agent Provocateur into our privet discussions on a public board. Real classy for all involved <_<