Announcement from Comrade Craig

Comrade Craig

Sunstar in her post...

<_<

While I've been informed by many that this mistake constitutes a valid casus belli, I think I'll just settle with a correction: "in his post".

See what happens when I'm not around to reign in Craig....

Its "rein in"; as in a reference to controlling horses by use of reins.[/Pingu]

Edited by Sunstar

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, but I'll give you a hint. They:

• Came into negotiations late that didn't involve them.
  • Tried to dissaude a SF applicant from joining our bloc by trolling all of us, including referring to Ragnarok as "\m/" and a bunch of worthless thieves.
  • The same geniuses who thought that convincing Legion to attack VE with them would gurantee them the win this time.

Your government needs to check itself before it runs/throws you bodily into a brick wall. VE showed a lot more restraint than I would've with you people.

Kindly do some fact checking before wading into the fray like a punch-drunk fighter.

Edited by Style 386

Kindly do some fact checking before wading into the fray like a punch-drunk fighter.

Nice edit. :lol:

Let's observe my claims then:

Came into negotiations late that didn't involve them.

USA agrees to terms with OV and VE per peace terms. USA doesn't fufill the terms and merges into Internationale. Internationale works it out with OV, doesn't contact VE, is contacted by VE and VE works it out. Days later and much spinning on Craig there's behalf and ODN comes all flustered and mad to VE saying they extorted Internationale.

The total figure paid by Internationale to OV and VE is less than the actual amount still owed by USA.

Tried to dissaude a SF applicant from joining our bloc by trolling all of us, including referring to Ragnarok as "\m/" and a bunch of worthless thieves.

<WalkerNinja|ODN> Last month, I would have said that they're cruising for a bruising

<WalkerNinja|ODN> but with NpO isolated, the former \m/ elements that dominate RoK aren't being as closely scrutinized any longer

<WalkerNinja|ODN> as such they've amassed significant interalliance ties

<WalkerNinja|ODN> mainly because they are essentially an \m/ colony and it was Sponge that was keeping those worthless thieves cowering

<WalkerNinja|ODN> Fark- good people, I like 'em

<WalkerNinja|ODN> RoK- heh. die \m/

<WalkerNinja|ODN> RIA- The Random Insanity Alliance? Srsly? erm, no

<WalkerNinja|ODN> I just can't see tying the fate of my alliance to RIA...

That was your Secretary General's response to R&R's notification that they were joining SF. Two claims down.

The same geniuses who thought that convincing Legion to attack VE with them would gurantee them the win this time.

Alas, one I can't prove at the moment without betraying some friends, so I'll refrain. Needless to say it happened, and most of us were torn between amusement and rage at the thought of Legion and ODN rolling anyone.

I did my fact checking. Perhaps ODN needs to make it policy to do some of their own before wading into private foreign negotiations without a unified message, throwing around threats, and talking trash.

I am pretty sure you are going to regret saying that in a short amount of time, but what do I know.

Damnit Xiph you beat me now I dont get to look prophetic )):

Edited by KingSrqt

I could very, very easily smash your first argument. If you'd like to, contact me by PM and I'll oblige. I'll keep this thread reasonably clean.

The second was before my time, but I'm lead to believe that it's a single off-colour comment taken from... eight? Nine months ago?

As for your third "argument"? I lol'd. Hard. Please, actually fact check this time.

Nice edit. :lol:

Let's observe my claims then:

Came into negotiations late that didn't involve them.

USA agrees to terms with OV and VE per peace terms. USA doesn't fufill the terms and merges into Internationale. Internationale works it out with OV, doesn't contact VE, is contacted by VE and VE works it out. Days later and much spinning on Craig there's behalf and ODN comes all flustered and mad to VE saying they extorted Internationale.

The total figure paid by Internationale to OV and VE is less than the actual amount still owed by USA.

Tried to dissaude a SF applicant from joining our bloc by trolling all of us, including referring to Ragnarok as "\m/" and a bunch of worthless thieves.

<WalkerNinja|ODN> Last month, I would have said that they're cruising for a bruising

<WalkerNinja|ODN> but with NpO isolated, the former \m/ elements that dominate RoK aren't being as closely scrutinized any longer

<WalkerNinja|ODN> as such they've amassed significant interalliance ties

<WalkerNinja|ODN> mainly because they are essentially an \m/ colony and it was Sponge that was keeping those worthless thieves cowering

<WalkerNinja|ODN> Fark- good people, I like 'em

<WalkerNinja|ODN> RoK- heh. die \m/

<WalkerNinja|ODN> RIA- The Random Insanity Alliance? Srsly? erm, no

<WalkerNinja|ODN> I just can't see tying the fate of my alliance to RIA...

That was your Secretary General's response to R&R's notification that they were joining SF. Two claims down.

The same geniuses who thought that convincing Legion to attack VE with them would gurantee them the win this time.

Alas, one I can't prove at the moment without betraying some friends, so I'll refrain. Needless to say it happened, and most of us were torn between amusement and rage at the thought of Legion and ODN rolling anyone.

I did my fact checking. Perhaps ODN needs to make it policy to do some of their own before wading into private foreign negotiations without a unified message, throwing around threats, and talking trash.

Congratulations on loosing this thread. WalkerNinja was ODN's Sec Gen what like 6 months ago? He's not even in ODN anymore.

Did you consult with VE before making this post? It seems to me your doing exactly what they were trying to avoid.

edit: timeframe on WN's Sec Gen term

Edited by MCRABT

I could very, very easily smash your first argument. If you'd like to, contact me by PM and I'll oblige. I'll keep this thread reasonably clean.

The second was before my time, but I'm lead to believe that it's a single off-colour comment taken from... eight? Nine months ago?

As for your third "argument"? I lol'd. Hard. Please, actually fact check this time.

Oh please try to smash cause I bet you I can smash whatever you say to hell mate. I am sick of this crap to be very honest and facts are facts they were checked and confirmed you stuck your nose into a resolved situation based off of half truths and mistruths and that is how it really went down and i have read every log you can even think of that has happened through this whole damn thing.

No, but I'll give you a hint. They:

• Came into negotiations late that didn't involve them.
  • Tried to dissaude a SF applicant from joining our bloc by trolling all of us, including referring to Ragnarok as "\m/" and a bunch of worthless thieves.
  • The same geniuses who thought that convincing Legion to attack VE with them would gurantee them the win this time.

Your government needs to check itself before it runs/throws you bodily into a brick wall. VE showed a lot more restraint than I would've with you people.

At first I was like "Whaaaa" then I lul'd... I'm wondering who does your detective work... I think I would like them to help me find the Loch Ness Monster... they seem to be amazing at finding things that don't exist :)

Congratulations on loosing this thread. WalkerNinja was ODN's Sec Gen what like 2 months ago? He's not even in ODN anymore.

Did you consult with VE before making this post? It seems to me your doing exactly what they were trying to avoid.

That snippet had nothing to do with the VE situation it was in response to RnR entering SF which is exactly what he said it was about but don't let actually reading the post stop you.

Don't bother you have a peaceful resolution. Its, Xiph for Admins sake ignore him everyone else does.

Edited by The Big Bad

Congratulations on loosing this thread. WalkerNinja was ODN's Sec Gen what like 6 months ago? He's not even in ODN anymore.

edit: timeframe on WN's Sec Gen term

I have no ties to Delta :awesome:

Is this really your refutation? Remember when you attacked GATO for violating year old terms?

Seriously?

I have no ties to Delta :awesome:

Is this really your refutation? Remember when you attacked GATO for violating year old terms?

Seriously?

Okay, I'll make a refutation: Pointless. What happened then, under WalkerNinja, has absolutely nothing to do with what's happening now.

Addition: And yes, I'm hoping Xiphosis, KingSrgt, et al can just drop this as was the original point of this thread.

Edited by Style 386