CN Razzies: Voting Booth II

TheStig

PLEASE READ THE POST FIRST!  

431 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

CN Razzies Voting Booth

Instructions

There are three 'booths' (threads) for voting overall. Please pick a choice for each category, don't waste and null your vote. Remember to read the options below and consider your vote by using the links, pictures and information below. The winners of each category (alliance or person) will receive the CN Raspberry award. Voting will close this Saturday, midnight GMT where I will make a count of all votes and the winners will be announced in a ceremonial thread the following day (Sunday).

Craziest IRC Channel

#carpediem

#cupcakery

#tool

#dick

#cnipa

#maddogs

#aoc

#ucn

#oceania

#engelsroom

Worst Player/Alliance Comeback

Jarheads

Mellonhead's re-roll #2

Ivan Moldavi

HALO

VanHooIII

VOTING WILL END SATURDAY 21st MARCH MIDNIGHT GMT

I don't think #cupcakery should be up there simply because it's a private channel. I have access to that channel, and I'm gonna say that no one in that channel is even close to being dirty. :P

Half of the channels on that list are private channels. Oh well, we all wish we could join #cupcakery ... maybe someday.

#cupcakery... even though ive never been there, ive heard enough

and i voted HALO, because that kobi guy is a retard, and it was pathetic how many alliances he went from. he created 3 in like 1 1/2 months!

IM i dont think is a bad comeback nesscisarily, because NSO is doing great. (It will boil down to war eventually, but whatever)

Jarheads and HALO was close call for me