Purchasing Tanks

Kevin the Great

What idiot dosn't know that you can go back in and buy more tanks? It's broken, it needs to be fixed.

Unfortunately, there are many idiots in Cybernations <_<

I'm not entirely too sure whether we should make this change, but like Brotherington said its a effective way of beating other nation rulers that aren't smart and i have been led to believe that the smartest person should always win in a war.

Unfortunately, there are many idiots in Cybernations <_<

I'm not entirely too sure whether we should make this change, but like Brotherington said its a effective way of beating other nation rulers that aren't smart and i have been led to believe that the smartest person should always win in a war.

smart is key but being the smartest doesn't really mean you should always win a war. infact, like a year ago with a nation i used to have i went to war with this nation and he was smart as hell. im not stupid but i was denfinatly not smarter then him. he even had more soldiers then me and 2,000 more nation streanth then me. but guss what? i won :D. he declared peace when he went to anarcy. what you need is to be strong and to hopefully your soldiers have heart. david might of beaten galiya, but galiya was a huge, huge dumass. huge but a even more huge dumass.

smart is key but being the smartest doesn't really mean you should always win a war. infact, like a year ago with a nation i used to have i went to war with this nation and he was smart as hell. im not stupid but i was denfinatly not smarter then him. he even had more soldiers then me and 2,000 more nation streanth then me. but guss what? i won :D. he declared peace when he went to anarcy. what you need is to be strong and to hopefully your soldiers have heart. david might of beaten galiya, but galiya was a huge, huge dumass. huge but a even more huge dumass.

Was that the war you bragged about on the TOOL Forums, when you supposedly declared on 4 people and were shocked when you realized your alliance could see the wars you were in?

-Bama