News report on Operation Holiday...

HHAYD

**Classified**

"We cannot let another biological epidemic happen again so close to us. We are taking this as precautionary measure so it does not happen again. As for the whole research thing. We tried, failed and are still trying.

***Classified***

Who mentioned research? And you are a lkittle late for the flu epidemic, as that happened qyite some time ago. If another one was going to happen in EXACTLY THE SAME AREA, it would have happened already--and your troops would now be infected with it. Not a smart move on your part.

***Classified***

Who mentioned research? And you are a lkittle late for the flu epidemic, as that happened qyite some time ago. If another one was going to happen in EXACTLY THE SAME AREA, it would have happened already--and your troops would now be infected with it. Not a smart move on your part.

**Classified**

We thought that would be your next point. Your logic astounds us. Have a nice day.

**Private**

We are sorry for not responding we have been distracted. We are sorry that you feel disrespected, and we will try to rectify the situation.

OOC:Sorry I missed the Message.

OOC: No problem, I dont feel disrespected, if it an accident, this has happened to me before

IC: Bohovia is pleased to see the invasion has come to a hault. We will be pulling out 6500 Bohovian Peace-Keeping Troops out of GLS. With GLS approval we would like to station about 500 Bohovian troops for an extended period of time, as a safety percaution.

***Classified to GLS***

Hello, this is the Bohovian Department of Foreign Affairs. We will be pulling out our peace-keeping soliders from GLS, as the war has ended. We request to station 500 of our troops to make sure peace is sustained. We would like your approval, before we do this. Please get back to us.

OOC: No problem, I dont feel disrespected, if it an accident, this has happened to me before

IC: Bohovia is pleased to see the invasion has come to a hault. We will be pulling out 6500 Bohovian Peace-Keeping Troops out of GLS. With GLS approval we would like to station about 500 Bohovian troops for an extended period of time, as a safety percaution.

***Classified to GLS***

Hello, this is the Bohovian Department of Foreign Affairs. We will be pulling out our peace-keeping soliders from GLS, as the war has ended. We request to station 500 of our troops to make sure peace is sustained. We would like your approval, before we do this. Please get back to us.

Reply from GLS government:

Accepted.

GLS National News:

Not much occurred, but the Cainette military captured the GLS President House, with the President still in the building. About 10 minutes later, the president was seen walking away from the building while face palming. The Cainette military was also seen shifting toward the east coast.

----------------------------------

Broadcast to the world from the GLS government:

Cainette still have failed to fully withdrawn from GLS. In 72 hours, a massive offensive will be launched if Cainette do not fully withdrawn from GLS and allow us to take control again.

Edited by HHAYD