News report on Operation Holiday...

HHAYD

Emergency broadcast to the Second World Congress and Bohovia:

Cainette have invaded us without any reason why nor a war declaration. We did not do anything to anger or bother Cainette. Our military was disbanded since it was heavily outnumbered, unprepared for a foreign invasion, and Cainette had tank and air support unlike our military. We suspect that Cainette wants to spread communism and gain more land through military ways. We are requesting for help to repel Cainette's invasion of our nation.

-----------------------------------

GLS National News Report (OOC: in exile :OOC):

Cainette have invaded GLS without any reason why nor a war declaration. The GLS government have ordered the military to disband to since it was heavily outnumbered, unprepared for a foreign invasion, and Cainette had tank and air support unlike our military. Some of Cainette's soldiers parachuted onto GLS capital city, New City.

Almost all of the GLS citizens are protesting against the invasion of their nation. Strangely, instead of using weapons, they are...

Camera points toward a mob of people slowly marching toward one of Cainette's military units

They are carrying picket signs and banners. And that isn't the only group of GLS citizens using peaceful methods.

More information will arrive as soon as possible.

OOC: Corresponding to this: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=51396

Edited by HHAYD

Emergency broadcast to the Second World Congress and Bohovia:

Cainette have invaded us without any reason why nor a war declaration. We did not do anything to anger or bother Cainette. Our military was disbanded since it was heavily outnumbered, unprepared for a foreign invasion, and Cainette had tank and air support unlike our military. We suspect that Cainette wants to spread communism and gain more land through military ways. We are requesting for help to repel Cainette's invasion of our nation.

-----------------------------------

GLS National News Report (OOC: in exile :OOC):

Cainette have invaded GLS without any reason why nor a war declaration. The GLS government have ordered the military to disband to since it was heavily outnumbered, unprepared for a foreign invasion, and Cainette had tank and air support unlike our military. Some of Cainette's soldiers parachuted onto GLS capital city, New City.

Almost all of the GLS citizens are protesting against the invasion of their nation. Strangely, instead of using weapons, they are...

Camera points toward a mob of people slowly marching toward one of Cainette's military units

They are carrying picket signs and banners. And that isn't the only group of GLS citizens using peaceful methods.

More information will arrive as soon as possible.

OOC: Corresponding to this: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=51396

***Message to GLS****

We will be sending peace-keeping troops to the boarder of GLS-Cainnette, we will then try diplomacy. Bohovia is very close to Cainette so we should be able to help.

Regards, Department of Foreign Affair Bohovia

OOC: How'd you manage this with him currently occupying your nation? I'm not saying it's impossible...merely that you need to show how you did it.

OOC: He said he can let me run a puppet government in GLS. Meaning I can RP my nation's actions, but they are limited by Marquis Chris 1. Plus, he said I can make a public announcement about his invasion of my nation.

The news report company simply fled and hid. I do recall RPing citizens video recording Marquis Chris 1's military forces invading my nation. The news report company got the tapes and put them on broadcast.

Edited by HHAYD

***Message to GLS****

We will be sending peace-keeping troops to the boarder of GLS-Cainnette, we will then try diplomacy. Bohovia is very close to Cainette so we should be able to help.

Regards, Department of Foreign Affair Bohovia

Reply:

We thank you for you help. We also want to know if you can get Cainnette to pay for the damages they caused in their invasion.

OOC: He said he can let me run a puppet government in GLS. Meaning I can RP my nation's actions, but they are limited by Marquis Chris 1. Plus, he said I can make a public announcement about his invasion of my nation.

The news report company simply fled and hid. I do recall RPing citizens video recording Marquis Chris 1's military forces invading my nation. The news report company got the tapes and put them on broadcast.

OOC: Fair enough.

IC: Promised Land wonders what could have possibly provoked this attack.

***Classified To Cainette***

Well...what is the meaning behind all this?

GLS National News Report:

We are experiencing technical issues since we are in exile and it is difficult for videos to reach us. Cainette invaded GLS by attacking the closest GLS military bases with cruise missiles. Even though all of the bases had the most up to date anti-missile systems, Cainette military forces had the element of surprise, resulting in one of the bases being heavily damaged. Plus, Cainette attempted to knock out communication lines in GLS, but they had limited success thanks to the anti-missile and anti-air craft systems. However, the GLS military had no air crafts, tanks, and no naval ships except for a few patrol ships. Many GLS citizens are still continuing their peaceful protesting against the invading Cainette military forces.

And now, a video tape of Cainette's beginning invasion of GLS will start within 5 minutes...

Edited by HHAYD

***Classified***

Immediately after the intitial broadcast, an intelligence agent was dispatched to the area in question. She would be arriving shortly...

OOC: You can RP the agent entering GLS through the GLS borders or through the Great Lakes (or under the water). Don't try to enter through the airport, the GLS international airport is overflowing with non-citizens and some citizens that are being evacuated.

OOC: You can RP the agent entering GLS through the GLS borders or through the Great Lakes (or under the water). Don't try to enter through the airport, the GLS international airport is overflowing with non-citizens and some citizens that are being evacuated.

OOC: OK, got it--she would look suspicious trying to come in through the airports, I take it. So my best bet would probably be through Cainette and then across Lake Superior...or maybe through Rebel Virginia.

GLS National News Report:

Cainette have fully occupied the nation, while the GLS citizens' peaceful protesting against the Cainette military forces continued. The GLS government have disappeared, except for President Jake.

Line goes dead

**Classified Response**

Nothing that you need to worry yourselves over. Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy the show.

***Classified Response***

OH? We're supposed to sit back and relax, watching it like we would a movie, when you invade a peaceful nation who was not doing anything to you? You amy have the rest of the world fooled, but not us...

***Classified Response***

OH? We're supposed to sit back and relax, watching it like we would a movie, when you invade a peaceful nation who was not doing anything to you? You amy have the rest of the world fooled, but not us...

**Classified Response**

We arent trying to fool anyone. You think what you want.

**Classified Response**

We arent trying to fool anyone. You think what you want.

***Classified***

"You invade secretly, you give no Causus Belli, no explanation, and you aren't even bothering answering the news broadcasts. Please explain what people are supposed to think with these facts before them..."

***Private to Cainette***

Bohovia demands that Cainette looks at our diplomacy offer and reply, we have wired you a telegram and have not recieved a response. We are speculating this is being done perposly. As an ally of Cainette we think are nation is not being respected, neither is GLS.

***Private to Cainette***

Bohovia demands that Cainette looks at our diplomacy offer and reply, we have wired you a telegram and have not recieved a response. We are speculating this is being done perposly. As an ally of Cainette we think are nation is not being respected, neither is GLS.

**Private**

We are sorry for not responding we have been distracted. We are sorry that you feel disrespected, and we will try to rectify the situation.

OOC:Sorry I missed the Message.

***Classified***

"You invade secretly, you give no Causus Belli, no explanation, and you aren't even bothering answering the news broadcasts. Please explain what people are supposed to think with these facts before them..."

**Classified**

"We cannot let another biological epidemic happen again so close to us. We are taking this as precautionary measure so it does not happen again. As for the whole research thing. We tried, failed and are still trying.