The Cybervese Decides!

Gerald Meanĕ

Which nation should be declared on?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the fact that when Gerald does this he is accused of copying RAD.

Kiddies, Gerald was doing this over 2 years ago. The only thing that has changed is his alliance.

Lookie here ==> http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/...c=52923&hl= (Feb 2007)

And here ==> http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/...c=39389&hl= (Dec 2006)

So please don't say he is copying RAD. And to those who say NPO's PR will take a hit because of this thread, well, NPO's PR took the hit when his slimy snail trail crossed their doorstep as a new member, right into their open arms. Only you are just now seeing who your "ally" really is.

Edited by Bad JuJu

Well that was dumb.

Makes you wish the radio silence was still in effect eh Mr. Councilman?

In the future please keep a better handle on your special needs members. This time it was only an embarrassing post, but next time he might get himself hurt. Also, make sure he wears his helmet when he goes outside. That's just a good policy all of your members should abide by.

Edited by Bad JuJu

Actually I accused him of 'resurrecting \m/' and of failing to take the obvious lessons about public response from the RAD thread. I'd forgotten it was actually GM who hosted the original ZI show, though. Strange that such a poster boy of Unjustness would end up in Pacifica.

As an unaligned nation I am entirely offended by this sort of public random Technology Raid.

The purpose of the NPO is to remove a nation from the slavery of the unaligned.
This entire exercise directly contradicts the very purpose of the NPO (as stated by Cortath). Wait, aren’t NPO members forbidden from techraiding as stated by New Pacific Order doctrine and policy?

I somehow excepted better from a Pafican.

Edited by Generalissimo

So please don't say he is copying RAD. And to those who say NPO's PR will take a hit because of this thread, well, NPO's PR took the hit when his slimy snail trail crossed their doorstep as a new member, right into their open arms. Only you are just now seeing who your "ally" really is.

It's the kind of risk you take when you give people a second chance.

Actually I accused him of 'resurrecting \m/' and of failing to take the obvious lessons about public response from the RAD thread. I'd forgotten it was actually GM who hosted the original ZI show, though. Strange that such a poster boy of Unjustness would end up in Pacifica.

Actually I didn't host the ZI show, that was someone else whose name escapes me at the moment. Still more interesting responses though, and I was actually very surprised by the fact that there seemed to be more people who focused on the pr aspect of this move then those who actually denounced the raiding aspect.

<stuff>

You forgot to post my guide on techraiding here. Can't forget that as well.

Edited by Gerald Meane

• 2 weeks later...

I thought this was pretty funny, actually. But that's only reasonable since I often enjoy turning a perfectly civil disagreement into a knife fight. I'd probably go see an arena styled death match, too, preferably with politicians. I have yet to pick a "lucky" winner. First I thought it was rather arrogant but in the end I like the panache. And the solution when being confronted with one's own audacity, is to be even more audacious. More cowbell, sir.

Edited by Kzoppistan

Well then as I have been asked to close the thread I shall reveal the purpose of this little experiment of mine. As it has been a while for me since I've been really active on the forums I felt that I would like to see how the world at large would react to a thread like this since the massive shift in terms of politics. Thank you to everyone who replied, and thanks to anyone who felt the need to express an opinion.

What a load of BS.