The Cybervese Decides!

Gerald Meanĕ

Which nation should be declared on?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go read the thread where RAD did this. Read how people feel about resurrecting \m/ ... oh, perhaps you could even go back through the archives and read some of your comrades' words about \m/. Just because you're in the NPO doesn't suddenly make this a good idea (even if a lot of people won't tell you you're being stupid because of the black and blue).

This is a terrible idea, and the fact that the real person behind it is too weak to even post it themselves makes it even worse. And you are abusing the fact you are in a well protected (militarily and diplomatically) alliance to shelter from the PR consequences ... or trying to at least.

Edit: tag fail.

Edited by Bob Janova

Null vote.

It didn't work well for RAD. I don't think it'll work well for you.

Also, Narwhal, I don't think any of them are ODN. :P

OOC: and how the bleedin' blue blazes did you get that breve over the E (ĕ) in your ruler name in-game? I tried registering as "Jarkko Salomäki" and it came out "Jarkko Salomki" :lol:

Edited by Uralica

Go read the thread where RAD did this. Read how people feel about resurrecting \m/ ... oh, perhaps you could even go back through the archives and read some of your comrades' words about \m/.

I'm interested to know where you got this from in my opening post. Or maybe I'm just misunderstanding what you wrote here so if that's the case perhaps you could clarify.

Just because you're in the NPO doesn't suddenly make this a good idea (even if a lot of people won't tell you you're being stupid because of the black and blue).

This is a terrible idea, and the fact that the real person behind it is too weak to even post it themselves makes it even worse. And you are abusing the fact you are in a well protected (militarily and diplomatically) alliance to shelter from the PR consequences ... or trying to at least.

This is a wonderful idea. It brings drama, action, tragedy, and who knows even romance to the world at large. The people of the world need entertainment, and if it can be done by including them, then even better!

Edit:

OOC: and how the bleedin' blue blazes did you get that breve over the E (ĕ) in your ruler name in-game? I tried registering as "Jarkko Salomäki" and it came out "Jarkko Salomki" :lol:

I copied from word, and it seemed to be a code of some sort for it (which conveniently has disappeared from my op), though I suggest not translating that to anything in game as I'm pretty sure it'll be a pain to deal with in terms of logging in.

Edited by Gerald Meane

This is clearly a derivative of the ZI Game Show, run infamously by \m/ (as I'm sure you know) and considered to be pretty much the epitome of the bad behaviour of the Unjust. RAD recently ran a tech raid lottery which was roundly bood as being a repeat of that. This thread is even closer to the original \m/ idea and as such you can expect an even more negative reaction (even if some of that is not expressed here due to your alliance).

This is clearly a derivative of the ZI Game Show, run infamously by \m/ (as I'm sure you know) and considered to be pretty much the epitome of the bad behaviour of the Unjust. RAD recently ran a tech raid lottery which was roundly bood as being a repeat of that. This thread is even closer to the original \m/ idea and as such you can expect an even more negative reaction (even if some of that is not expressed here due to your alliance).

Bad behavior sir? Surely you jest. The people of the world crave action, excitement, and are more often unable to acquire them on their own. I am but humbly providing a service good sir, one for the enjoyment of all!

Edited by Gerald Meane

Well then as I have been asked to close the thread I shall reveal the purpose of this little experiment of mine. As it has been a while for me since I've been really active on the forums I felt that I would like to see how the world at large would react to a thread like this since the massive shift in terms of politics. Thank you to everyone who replied, and thanks to anyone who felt the need to express an opinion.

If any mod can read this please close this thread.

First, it was interesting that Moo was reading this just before you made this post above.

Second, I identified #2, #3 and #4 and probably #1. Your friend NS is probably between 1503.632 and 1564.383, am I right?

Third, would you say that #1 focus is on balance of freedom and development?

Fourth, hello again.

Oh just declare war on me. You're probably in range (too lazy to check with my advisors to give a definite answer on that) and could probably get someone to concoct a proper reason.

Nation Strength: 64,198.915 (My nation strength is: 33,778.576)

:(

Null vote. I found this disgusting when RAD did it but they were my allies at the time, and I figured public censure would be inappropriate, and this is unbecoming for anyone for any reason. I find it a tad more disgusting that ZI was brought up for a 'prize' instead of a punishment.

This is like belching at a summit than picking your own bottom.