Aq Küneš

Sumeragi

National Nuclear Center, Altin Urda

The Semipalatinsk Test Site (STS) was the primary testing venue for the Dilberia's nuclear weapons. It is located on the steppe in northeast Kazakhstan, south of the valley of the Irtysh River. The scientific buildings for the test site were located around 150 km west of the town of Semipalatinsk (later renamed Semey), near the border of East Kazakhstan Province and Pavlodar Province with most of the nuclear tests taking place at various sites further to the west and south, some as far as into Qaraghandy Province.

It is here that there was something, something that might change warfare.....

Edited by Sumeragi

• 2 weeks later...

Doctor Lee Hwi-So was looking at the samples of the element that they were refining.

The heavy mineral sands ore deposits of the titanium ores ilmenite and rutile were being treated to release this particular element, which was shiny, silvery, ductile, and corrosion-resistant.

"I never realized this element could be so dangerous......"

"Yes, Professor, whoever thought of using this had a peculiar mind. I mean, who did anyone think of this in the first place?"

"I don't know, my student. All I can say is that we're working with another group on this, who will provide the mechanisms to ensure the success."

Lee continued studying the sample, its surface hiding the dangers within it.

OOC: And since when was planet Bob the Earth? Since when are we sticking entirely to resources as they are found on Earth?

Since never.

OOC: By this logic I can make new elements that bend to my whim. Elements can only occur in certain environments, and since we're using the earth as our RP stomping ground the natural placements of the elements makes logical sense. Also, as far as I know we've always been playing like that.