Protected Nation

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't even mentioning the crap they pulled with MK and Polar last summer.

Seriously effing traitors, obviously at the FCC at the time we weren't happy with either of you, but to place the blame fully on NpO and then run to the NPO and leave you in the cold.... Disgusting no matter what side anyone is one.... cowardly dogs...

Are we going to take bets on whether or not Ironchef or any GGA members will post in this thread again after having such double standards exposed.

How do they still have treaties? How do they still have members? Or will this bring the change where 1V and others now condone spying as legitimate.

Are we going to take bets on whether or not Ironchef or any GGA members will post in this thread again after having such double standards exposed.

How do they still have treaties? How do they still have members? Or will this bring the change where 1V and others now condone spying as legitimate.

This wont change anything, sadly. They believe they are above feeling the strain of terrible PR, because they know that the cyberverse is full of talkers.

GGA, I wish you the worst.

It's hard to say. I think it all boils down to the very basic thing that some of us joke about, but what actually turns out to be a defining characteristic of some people: double standards. They just don't care, so it'll keep happening. Who the hell knows? I sure don't.

But what I do know is that Hell Scream owes us some nude pix.

Wait, change that to 80 pages. If you guys post more, you will see me naked. You don't want that, I am warning you. Stop posting in here.

TIME TO PAY UP

Didn't you sign that treaty on a whim?

The treaty was signed because valhalla talked to them and then talked to us and they were like "hey, you guys wanna sign with gga?" and I thought "Sure, why not" and the rest of government was all "yeah I guess, why not" and it went, in about a span of 2 days or so from a PIAT (which we both agreed was useless) to an MDP to an MDoAP.. something like that anyway.

I mean, there were OTHER reasons why it was signed, but it's probably best that I don't mention them here. But I will say we knew what our position was, and we also knew we might aswell use that to our advantage.

Edited by astronaut jones

I hope that people will keep a link to this thread to remind the GGA of how much the word of their government is worth.

I'm keeping a link to this thread for multiple reasons;

1) dead pets. Reading this thread will make you laugh hard enough to forget about it.

2) getting dumped. Who needs a girlfriend when this thread delivers so much?

3) losing an arm in a terrible accident. Having another arm to spare means you can still access this thread and laugh your $@! off.

4) becoming a quadriplegic. At least you got more spine than GGA.

I'm keeping a link to this thread for multiple reasons;

1) dead pets. Reading this thread will make you laugh hard enough to forget about it.

2) getting dumped. Who needs a girlfriend when this thread delivers so much?

3) losing an arm in a terrible accident. Having another arm to spare means you can still access this thread and laugh your $@! off.

4) becoming a quadriplegic. At least you got more spine than GGA.

I'm keeping a link so I can read this post again :lol:

I'd guess that honest allies of the GGA are talking to them trying to help them out with this PR debacle. At least, this is what I'd be doing if I was allied with them.

I would be utterly shocked if GGA posts anything on this thread again. If I were them I would just shut my mouth and watch the thread die. Of course you never know what's going to happen with this thread! ;)

I'd guess that honest allies of the GGA are talking to them trying to help them out with this PR debacle. At least, this is what I'd be doing if I was allied with them.

This is not so much a PR disaster as a showing of colours, its not something you recover from as a state of being.

If they are okay with that, that is disturbing.

I really feel bad for the GGA's allies in this one.

You are a reflection of your friends, and your honor is generally held afloat by those you surround yourself with. In this case, having GGA as an ally would really tarnish ones image. Looking over their list of allies, I am saddened to see some of those names on the list.

I understand fully about sticking by a mate when they are down, but in this case ... the GGA is not down, they just showed their true colors.

If it was up to me, and I was one of those allies, I would begin termination talks and leave a door open for a future if the GGA cleaned up their act and proved they deserve to be called a sovereign alliance.

This is a pretty valid case to cancel a treaty in my eyes.