Protected Nation

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't appreciate government members that can make complete sentences. Education is the devil's plaything.
Shaneprice left GGA? Wow, out of all of their leadership, I perceived him as the one who helped GGA's image the most.

ochocinco got your answer for you already. A good alliance seeks to recruit and retain good members. Then you have the GGA.

edit: fixed bad grammar

Edited by RandomInterrupt

This is bad for GGA. I know sp I have been somewhat critical of you in the past, but recent events have changed my view, you were one of the best current leaders of GGA, and you leaving extinguishes almost any hope I had for GGA turning around :wacko:

Thank you VE for protecting him.

This is what happens to (semi-)independent thinkers when a member of the NPO owns your forum.

You know to be quite honest, I never believed any kind of BS like this. But there is a pattern developing that lends it self to that theory.

I wonder where this is going...

Shane, you spoke for what you believed was the right direction for your alliance, and you have been betrayed. It shows what people these days are willing to do to keep the status quo. VE, as always, you have acted with honor. We will not forget.