Protected Nation

:huh:

I think I've made it clear that I don't believe they did. ^_^

Maybe my English isn't what it used to be.

Just to reiterate, its also now your fault that this thread continues to grow, since the last 5 pages or so have been dominated by you and I, or you and WC, etc. If you want people to stop doing it, Id stop arguing with them.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's your English, rather your reading comprehension could use a serious tune up.

The only thing VE posted in the original post was that they were protecting shaneprice's nation. The next few pages were people wondering why Shane wasn't in GGA anymore. Then Dephire's post made it about them.

Yet at this point you are helping this thread stay alive as much as they are by arguing semantics with your old bud, Stumpy. :huh: Its a vicious cycle..

Which is why you love me. Amirite? hmmm?

My point still stands. this has been blown way out of proportion by people who really dislike GGA to serve their own ego maybe make themselves feel good because someone they hate made a little mistake so they feel compelled to milk it for all it's worth.

Also yeah I haven't been around much and don't plan to be around much so I figured I'd get it all out now.

No, just your reading comprehension, or lack thereof.

Edit:

My point still stands. this has been blown way out of proportion by people who really dislike GGA to serve their own ego maybe make themselves feel good because someone they hate made a little mistake so they feel compelled to milk it for all it's worth.

They dislike GGA so much...they praised them a couple days ago and one was even willing to treaty them? :blink:

Edited by WarriorConcept

Also yeah I haven't been around much and don't plan to be around much so I figured I'd get it all out now.

Yeah, I havent been posting much at all for the last long while. Figured this would be a good thread to spend a quiet night in front of the TV on while I enjoy my little return. Also, I still think you fail and so does everyone you associate yourself with. :wub:

Which is why you love me. Amirite? hmmm?

You must really loathe yourself since every time you condemn somebody for following a "mob mentality" or "milking it for all it's worth", you admit immediately afterward to doing it yourself.

Just to reiterate, its also now your fault that this thread continues to grow, since the last 5 pages or so have been dominated by you and I, or you and WC, etc. If you want people to stop doing it, Id stop arguing with them.

You know damn well I'm too stubborn to ever do anything like that. :lol:

I'll probably be gone soon anyway and you all won't have magicpirate to laugh with anymore. Don't throw me any parties either.

No, you said that this thread wasn't about GGA. You're wrong. This thread became very much about GGA the moment Dephire decided to post that incredibly hilarious post. And it's not us who keep reviving this thread- It's GGA.

Edited by Black Phoenix

I'll probably be gone soon anyway and you all won't have magicpirate to laugh with anymore. Don't throw me any parties either.

Im gonna throw you the biggest party ever with flapjacks... and hookers. Where are you going anyway? Who will I make fun of now the Degenerate put a posting ban on himself?

No, you said that this thread wasn't about GGA. You're wrong. This thread became very much about GGA the moment Dephire decided to post that incredibly hilarious post. And it's not us who keep reviving this thread- It's GGA.

No, the op had nothing to do with GGA at all. (notice the period)

It became about GGA around post 7. Started pretty casually but snowballed pretty quick.

I notice you have this inexplicable tendency to get all emo and defeatist when you lose an argument rather than just shut up or concede. Then you mope around for a few pages and pine for sympathy. Given what you were complaining about a couple pages back maybe you should preserve your dignity and hold those lips together.

It became about GGA around post 7. Started pretty casually but snowballed pretty quick.

So what?? It's about an ex-GGA triumvir who was very recently chased from his position and the alliance. It's bloody relevant.

Edited by Doitzel

Im gonna throw you the biggest party ever with flapjacks... and hookers. Where are you going anyway? Who will I make fun of now the Degenerate put a posting ban on himself?

Internet access isn't what it used to be. May come a time I miss the 20 day barrier and I don't have it in me to start over./ooc

Anyhoo I enjoy hookers covered in flapjacks so I may have to strive to be here for that.

You're trying to split hairs. The discussion began regarding a former triumvir of the GGA. Arguing that anything within this discussion isn't about the GGA is asinine.

edit: doitzel beat me to it )):

Edited by El Pilchinator

They dislike GGA so much...they praised them a couple days ago and one was even willing to treaty them? :blink:

Quoted for truth.

It's not really healthy to spy plotters behind every potted plant, man.

Edit:

Relevant to who Doitzel? You? I never thought I'd see the day when old Doitzy would live and die by what happened over at GGA. Then again that's all you've been living for for awhile isn't it? I guess I should learn to expect no less from you.

Ad hominem is a very weak argument.

Edited by Aurion

:P But I digress.

I think a lot of people came in before they did and made it about them. Started in the first few posts. They should've stayed quiet sure but hey how many alliances really can when they began to take that kind of beating? The thing is the situation really didn't call for this kind of backlash. It's all pent up rage for what GGA has been doing with themselves the last year or so. Some of it I suppose I can understand. 60+ pages though? C'mon you guys have got to have something better to do than harrass GGA over nothing in a thread not even about them. Then again maybe not.

You should stop contradicting yourself.

I notice you have this inexplicable tendency to get all emo and defeatist when you lose an argument rather than just shut up or concede. Then you mope around for a few pages and pine for sympathy. Given what you were complaining about a couple pages back maybe you should preserve your dignity and hold those lips together.

So what?? It's about an ex-GGA triumvir who was very recently chased from his position and the alliance. It's bloody relevant.

Relevant to who Doitzel? You? I never thought I'd see the day when old Doitzy would live and die by what happened over at GGA. Then again that's all you've been living for for awhile isn't it? I guess I should learn to expect no less from you.

Did you hear that sound? That's the collective facepalming of all of Planet Bob.

This is a man who saw he did wrong to a great many people and has now dedicated his in game character to battling the monster he created. At least he has the guts to stand up against what he knows is wrong. I may view it as hypocritical since he made it what it is, but I god damn respect him from drawing a line with his past and stating "I was wrong" rather then hiding behind petty excuses. At least show him that much respect.

The discussion began regarding a former triumvir of the GGA. Arguing that anything within this discussion isn't about the GGA is asinine.

Tell me you're acting right now. There's no way you're really like this.

Shaneprice, the topic of this discussion, is a former GGA member. A former GGA TRIUMVIR. How on earth is the back story to why he needs to be protected in the first place NOT relevant?

Honestly. You just can't be this bad.

Magicninja, you're only making yourself look foolish. I'd go back and read at least a majority of the thread before attempting to dispute the indisputable. This thread became about GGA when they started spreading BS all over it.

We all live and die by what happens to GGA.

The circumstances under which shaneprince left the Imperial Green Village are relevant to the circumstances under which he was given protection by VE, yes. Beyond that,

YES, it is relevant to me. We've been at war with them for what? 7 months? We have been saying for just as long that they are nothing but puppets of the NPO and they have confirmed it at every opportunity throughout this little dance. Do I want them to look bad? Of course I want them to look bad! They are bad! Very bad! Difficult concept here, I know.

The slight against me is hilarious. Regardless of the mask I have worn I have always been a man of publicity. If it was not the IGV in the past it was someone else. Right now, it's IGV, and for damn good reason.

The circumstances under which shaneprince left the Imperial Green Village are relevant to the circumstances under which he was given protection by VE, yes. Beyond that,

YES, it is relevant to me. We've been at war with them for what? 7 months? We have been saying for just as long that they are nothing but puppets of the NPO and they have confirmed it at every opportunity throughout this little dance. Do I want them to look bad? Of course I want them to look bad! They are bad! Very bad! Difficult concept here, I know.

The slight against me is hilarious. Regardless of the mask I have worn I have always been a man of publicity. If it was not the IGV in the past it was someone else. Right now, it's IGV, and for damn good reason.

Good answer. :)

You guys made it relevant to the topic because you needed to to push your own agendas. There was a time on these boards where being this far off topic was frowned upon but I guess that time has passed. If that's the way it is so be it. I won't argue then but I still believe that you guys have all gone off the deep end on this one. By all means keep it up you guys are doing a steller job.