On the Issue of Scotland

Sumeragi

It has been now known that KingPenchuk had some RL issues that kept him away from CN. In view of his reason, I would like to recon the fall of UWE and the establishment of the Kingdom of Scotland. The changes to Greenland and Iceland, however, will remain.

Are there any objections?

PS: This is not a ruling, but a suggestion and request. Don't bang on me.

Edited by Sumeragi

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None.

I fully intend to reclaim my lost lands with the full fury of an angry Penchuk. Martens be warned.

Sorry, but this is just like the issue with lgtromm. I say this as someone who has nothing to gain either way, but if you aren't going to be active, let new players come in and let yourself get purged. Frankly, you keeping some of the land would still be fine as far as I care, it's just the vast stretch of inactive lands that gets in the way of a lot of new RPers <_<

Sorry, but this is just like the issue with lgtromm. I say this as someone who has nothing to gain either way, but if you aren't going to be active, let new players come in and let yourself get purged. Frankly, you keeping some of the land would still be fine as far as I care, it's just the vast stretch of inactive lands that gets in the way of a lot of new RPers <_<

1. It's just Scotland.

2. KP's situation isn't just RL, it's something that affects him greatly.

it's just the vast stretch of inactive lands that gets in the way of a lot of new RPers <_<

Thats the thing...Merger took Scotland.

It's Penchuk's land, and he has no objections to giving it away. What's the issue?

He does...he wants back.

Supporting KP on this matter RL problems justify long-term inactivity

Well, he still could have popped in and said "Sorry, I've been having some RL issues, so I'm going to be pretty inactive for a while. I'll try to pop in and post now and then when I get the chance, but if I go over the twenty days, please don't purge me."

I haven't seen that, so he just vanished, and has now come back after being purged.

That said, I hold to my opinion that he should be "mostly purged", giving up most of his land that has been RPed as being taken, but as for Scotland, Merger needs to stop arbitrarily re-rolling, and if Penchuk still wants it, take it.

I support Proxia, and if you know Uberstein, you know just how crazy those words are coming out of my mouth. :P

OMG, I cannot believe I heard you say that...

Seriously, though, I know how hard it can be sometimes to even post once every 20 days. If Penchuk can do something now, though, he should, as he's demonstrated he can log on...

Well, he still could have popped in and said "Sorry, I've been having some RL issues, so I'm going to be pretty inactive for a while. I'll try to pop in and post now and then when I get the chance, but if I go over the twenty days, please don't purge me."

I haven't seen that, so he just vanished, and has now come back after being purged.

That said, I hold to my opinion that he should be "mostly purged", giving up most of his land that has been RPed as being taken, but as for Scotland, Merger needs to stop arbitrarily re-rolling, and if Penchuk still wants it, take it.

Uh that's what we've agreed to do? :unsure: I am keeping my lands on the island of Great Britain and losing Iceland and Greenland.

I say Penchuk should keep his land, if I were to go inactive (but still post) then I would expect my land to be saved for me when I went back.

I, for one, don't support Merger's move to Scotland. He needs to find a place to stay already.

I don't completely agree with the first part if you should go inactive due to laziness you should just be purged. However as here Personal Circumstances require an exception to the rule

I don't completely agree with the first part if you should go inactive due to laziness you should just be purged. However as here Personal Circumstances require an exception to the rule

If that is the case then it would be easy to lie & say that you have RL issues when you'll just be lazy that week.

It seems like some people are just tying to escape the nuclear disaster they created for themselves.

I think King Penchuk should have a second chance here, its not like he's taking back his land from new players who really really wanted to rp, but this should be a warning for him.