Riverdance Accords!

patrick.jpg

We're here at Vikingland love mead and partying. DRINKING AND DANCING! o/ So here's another excuse to get drunk. :P

So today we are here to invite you to celebrate an extension of the protectorate with OFLC.

articles_riverdance_troupe_.jpg

pi_drinks_470_470x352.jpg

So drink a health to old St. Pat, no matter where you're at,

In Dublin town or far Amerikay.

North or South or East or West, do not argue who's the best,

If you're Irish celebrate St. Patrick's Day.

valhallaflag.jpgcloverflag.png

Riverdance Accords

Preamble

In the interest of friendship, protection, and guidance Valhalla is extending its hand to Order of the Four Leaf Clover (OFLC) and both agree to the following protectorate agreement. Both parties shall honor and help each other grow.

Article I: Sovereignty

Valhalla will not diminish or infringe upon the sovereignty of OFLC. Valhalla and OFLC recognize each other as sovereign and separate alliances.

Article II: Peace and Respect

Valhalla and OFLC will coexist in a state of peace. Neither alliance will attack the other militarily or verbally. Both alliances will remain respectful towards each other at all times and any differences will be handled via private discussion.

Article III: Protection and Defense

An attack on OFLC will be considered an attack on Valhalla, and will be met with all available strength in defense. If the attack is found to be provoked by OFLC through political faux-pas, insults, flaming, trolling, spying or just general asshattery etc, Valhalla although still reserving the right to defend OFLC is under no obligation to. Should Valhalla find itself engaged in war, OFLC has the right, but not the obligation, to assist in any way possible, including but not limited to financial and military support.

Article IV: Aggression and Treaty Signing

OFLC agrees to alert Valhalla if they have decided to go on the offensive towards another alliance at least 48 hours before doing so. OFLC will never declare war on another alliance without first discussing it with Valhalla leadership. OFLC will discuss and get permission from Valhalla before signing any treaty with another alliance, any failure to do so can be used as ground to terminate this protectorate.

Article V: Cancellation

Both parties agree to give each other 48 hour notice before canceling this treaty, during which all articles will be upheld.

Any acts of asshattery can result in this treaty to be canceled immediately upon notification.

Article VI: Timeline

Upon the growth of the friendship of the two alliances, this treaty is enacted with no set expiration day or until one of the signatories decides to cancel this pact. Meanwhile, a possible upgrade can be done at any given period of time. Should either party decide it is not in their interests to retain this treaty, it may at any time by canceled as per Article V and VI. Violations of this agreement are grounds for dissolution of this agreement without prior notice.

Signed on behalf of the Order of the Four Leaf Clover:

rstat1, Triumvir

mydogti, Triumvir

invisiblecola, Minister of the Interior

Signed For on Behalf of Valhalla Government:

Regent: Chefjoe

Vice Regent: Pansy

Emissary: SkyGreenChick

Marshal: Kryievla

Security Consul: Levistus

Chancellor: Lucas Perry

got any Smirnoff in that stack?

Anyway

o/ Vallhalla

o/ OFLC

Thanks Val for extending our protectorate. You guys really are an awesome, and how should I say it....interesting bunch :lol:

Congratulations. I happen to know two of the people in this new alliance, and they're very capable people. I see bright things in their future. :)

Although, I do have to ask, they only have two triums? :P

*sigh* yea we only have 2 triumvirs. For now ;)

St. Patrick's Day is here, you see.

We'll pick some shamrocks, one, two, three.

We'll count the leaves and look them over,

And maybe find a four-leafed clover.

I'll sew green buttons on my vest,

Green for St. Patrick is the best.

I'll wear a green hat, very high,

And dance a jig--at least I'll try!

Congrats on finding a four leaf clover on St. Paddys day Valhalla, nice treaty.

:) Hi OFLC

4%20Leaf%20Clover.jpg

Congrats on the protectorate and great topic.

pi_drinks_470_470x352.jpg

So drink a health to old St. Pat, no matter where you're at,

In Dublin town or far Amerikay.

North or South or East or West, do not argue who's the best,

If you're Irish celebrate St. Patrick's Day.

Yes Please.