Norden Kingdom Land Aquisition

Californian

Foreign Minister David Hightower:

"Earlier today, one of our neighbors, The Proxian Empire, has agreed to sell us their land holdings on Greenland. As a result of a financial transaction of an undisclosed amount, the Norden Kingdom is proud to incorporate The Proxian Empire's Greenland land holdings into our ever growing nation. The people in the numerous cities in this area are optimistic and looking to the future These people and that of the Norden Kingdom are nearly identical in language, culture, customs, and it feels almost natural for us to be together.

Here is a map of the new Norden Kingdom.

nk2.png

It is currently divided into four provinces: Greenland Sur, Greenland Norte, Artica, and the newest addition: Proxia.

Thank you! This is quite an extraordinary day in the history of the Norden Kingdom!"

Edited by Californian

"Thank you Canada. This reminds me, we are looking for possible trade agreements from other nations, if any nation would like an embassy or a possible trade agreement, please let me know or visit us here up north. We have complimentary parkas!"

Edited by Californian

"Thank you Canada. This reminds me, we are looking for possible trade agreements from other nations, if any nation would like an embassy or a possible trade agreement, please let me know or visit us here up north. We have complimentary parkas!"

Reply from the Chairman:

"Well, as long as you don't have aversions against our system of rational communism, we'd happily engage in trade relations with you."

Forgive us for our lack of knowledge, but how does trade work with outside nations if you are communist? Regardless, the Norden Kingdom is always looking for a trade partner and we would be happy to start trade and diplomatic relations with our very large neighbor.

Forgive us for our lack of knowledge, but how does trade work with outside nations if you are communist? Regardless, the Norden Kingdom is always looking for a trade partner and we would be happy to start trade and diplomatic relations with our very large neighbor.

Communism doesn't equal complete isolation from the outside world.

Rational Communism is a mixture of Communism and the old Ubersteinian system as well as several other factors, similar to a meritocracy in some points, yet very different in many others.

OOC: Refer to the "desire for enlightenment" thread in my signature for more information about how my system works.