Teen Titans Announcement

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This does seem like overkill. OK are no Jarheads <_<

C'mon Bob,

I know from first hand experience that Gremlins love to deal with tech, and I also know from first hand experience that you treat any and all problems with delays with the utmost of respect, courtesy, and diplomacy. That said, I cannot help but wonder how you would react if an alliance you bought from refused to pay you, and refused your diplomatic overtures. You would attack them, eventually. However, you would not have any nations in range and would reach out to any allies who did.

You'll note that even with 6 alliances declared on OK right now, not all of the war mode members are currently engaged. Overkill would be if they all had their slots full from Fark alone and they still asked for our help.

Kind of unnecessary for such a small alliance to be dogpiled by more than just Fark. This is ridiculous to be honest.
It is bloody overkill, but it seems with only 3 wars against them before, that it really isn't that bad.

Anyway, I don't think this war will be that long, or have terms that last forever.

If they're to small to declare on probably best to leave them be. Even though they were in the wrong, atleast those who bodged up tech deals and blamed Fark. Highly unneccesary though.
It is overkill when you look at it, Fark should have been able to cover the targets easily enough, assuming that their lower nations check PMs at least once a day.

We at R&R currently have 3 wars with OK.

Shortly before FARKs DOW on them, one of their nations decided to attack of our members.

Whilst fishing around to find out just who OK was I found out that they had pissed off FARK.

I then volunteered our services for lower lever NS nations and FARK generously let some of our

noobs have a go.