Teen Titans Announcement

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we have to go through this every time a police action is declared?

Many large alliances have the goal of their smaller members not being smaller much longer. There are, unfortunately, a number of smaller members in smaller alliances, so the large alliances contract out in an attempt to teach a lesson. We, the smaller alliances, often like this because our members can get a feel for war experience.

This isn't sketchy or anything, this is cheating an alliance out of money, an alliance who is a very good friend of ours, and you all know you wouldn't tolerate it if someone was doing it to one of your allies.

Had this been a continuum alliance, people would be screaming bloody overkill.

It is bloody overkill, but it seems with only 3 wars against them before, that it really isn't that bad.

Anyway, I don't think this war will be that long, or have terms that last forever.

Shame on you for supporting your allies.

Shame on you for actually wanting to use all you can to win a decisive victory.

Where has the sportsmanship in warfare gone?

It's all these damn alliances and their steadfast support of each other that's destroying the game for all those that want to have plain simple fun.

Why do you people have to go and keep making things so difficult for the foolish children of this world!?

[/pathetic sarcasm]

If they're to small to declare on probably best to leave them be. Even though they were in the wrong, atleast those who bodged up tech deals and blamed Fark. Highly unneccesary though.

Wrong is wrong, no matter the size of the nation. Just because they're smaller doesn't give them the right to cheat or wrong a larger alliance.

Shame on you for supporting your allies.

Shame on you for actually wanting to use all you can to win a decisive victory.

Where has the sportsmanship in warfare gone?

It's all these damn alliances and their steadfast support of each other that's destroying the game for all those that want to have plain simple fun.

Why do you people have to go and keep making things so difficult for the foolish children of this world!?

[/pathetic sarcasm]

I love you Mongrel. Please have my babies for making me laugh out loud today.

Felix, it is a well known fact across the cyberverse that in most alliance the smaller nations are not very active. Because of the lack of active small nations, a problem almost all large alliances have, we had to ask our friends to cover a few targets.

Thank you for your concern, but when we asked for help we went through the best way to end this quick. :)

Well, excuse me for not having the Fark funny department at my disposal :P

That's easily fixed. First go down to your local booze-store and buy up as much alcohol as you can lay your hands on. Then arrange to visit the nearest Zoo and steal as many of the chimpanzees as you can find.

Mix thoroughly and stand well back.

Caution: results cannot be guaranteed. Do not taunt the dynamite Impavid

I did say "assuming smaller nations check their PMs". I am quite aware of the problem of inactivity in the ranks of lower nations, it just seemed that Fark had a good number of small nations who should be reachable via PM. However, it is your prerogative to call in friends as you see fit. That said, I wish Teen Titans and Fark a happy steamrolling.

I did say "assuming smaller nations check their PMs". I am quite aware of the problem of inactivity in the ranks of lower nations, it just seemed that Fark had a good number of small nations who should be reachable via PM. However, it is your prerogative to call in friends as you see fit. That said, I wish Teen Titans and Fark a happy steamrolling.

Our war machine doesn't work like that