The End of PZI and Secret Terms?

Proxian Empire

Besides RL stuff that made me leave CN for a month, I still could never buy that the destruction of the BDC was really over a spy and not an attempt to get myworld out of the picture in the NpO. I wanted for once to see the other side and that's why I joined. I loved the NPO, it was a perfect system in my eyes but that BDC thing still bugged me (and after the experiences I felt it was confirmed). I started to feel we lied to our selves, there was constant fear of almost everything, fear of mods, fear of allies being out to get us, fear of spies, fear of member thinking differently. There was joking about destroying allies that was heavier then just joking I saw at times. We feared ideas, strong brave forces don't fear criticism and counter theories to what they believe.

There was a lot more to the BDC story than you were probably aware of. As a government member of one of BDC's several former allies, sigh... Sometimes I think it would've been better if we'd never met them.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could just you know...not give everyone ammo to hate you with. If a foe arises, defeat it and let it go. If they rise against you again you defeat it then and let it go. You don't have to obliterate somebody just because they don't like you. If you beat them before, you can beat them again. All this does is make people hate you as they see friends, comrades, leaders, and alliances they loved being driven into annihilation time and time again. Or having had it to you as well. There are people I've fought or who have seen fight whom I likely wouldn't hate or care much about if it weren't for the tactics, strategies, etc. Now I understand that NPO is pretty well screwed at this point in terms of this. They've used these tactics so widely, so often, and at such little provocation that they can't stop, even if they wanted to or weren't afraid to. Because at this point, so many people just won't forgive what they've done that they can't escape it. They're caught in a cycle that they can't easily escape from. It would take a hell of a lot of effort from pretty much their entire government over a long period of time to even possibly undo the damage you have done to your reputation as a remotely "good guy". Problem is, that while I think some of you might want to change it (either because you don't like doing it or because you understand where this will eventually lead), many of you don't. Either you think it works so well it will never fail, or your too scared of what could happen if you stop.

Of course, that doesn't even cover the tactical issues that arise when your enemy knows that they cannot escape. A foe that has no escape is a foe that fights harder and longer than any other would. I think Sun Tzu said "Allow your enemy an avenue for escape lest desperation make him brave".

Here I am, at your bidding!

So, the alliances released these people because they were afraid of their trolling and flaming? Is that what you are saying? I admit, I loled. That is ridiculous.

So, you quoted MLK and Moses to illustrate your glee at deliverance? Seems like a stretch to me. I don't think either men were in the business of delivering deserving criminals from a fair punishment. The fact is, all of the people you mentioned were released by gracious people willing to give a second (third, fourth, fifth) chance. They didn't do it because they feared your silly propaganda. So, if I were you, I wouldn't waste this opportunity by gloating about your trolling abilities.

In short:

you-re-doing-it-wrong.jpg

http://images.loqu.com/photos/252/125/you-...ng-it-wrong.jpg

Dude, its a game.

PZI is pretty ridiculous. Are you really going to deny someone the right to play a game because you don't like them? Seriously, what are they going to do to you? Troll you? Build up a resistance to your oh so beautiful pixels. Honestly, I would like to put all the people who are pro-PZI under PZI and see if they start to complain.

Also, KP :wub:

Edited by menwearpink135

Well Gabriel if you were ever a member of the order then you would know that the order has never once entered radio silence for any IC reason. Every time we have entered radio silence it has been because of ooc reasons mainly disagreement with moderation.

Edited by GTTofAK

Well Gabriel if you were ever a member of the order then you would know that the order has never once entered radio silence for any IC reason. Every time we have entered radio silence it has been because of disagreement with moderation.

Not true. NPO used to go radio silence because it didn't trust its members not to toss turds like the monkeys at the zoo.

So says the #1 turd thrower.
...and they wonder why they are losing so much ground. The best they can seem to muster is a hearty 'no u'.

Here's a little hint for you - next time address the content instead of the poster. I know in this particular instance it is difficult because what I said was true and to refute it would force you to lie. When in fact you find a point irrefutable the best thing to do is either clam up or concede. Or you could entertain us and make something up - it's been a while since I verbally eviscerated a Pacifican for the whole world to see.