The End of PZI and Secret Terms?

Proxian Empire

The End of PZI and Secret Terms?

Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!

I stand before you all today as a free man, like my good brothers who have also been freed from the miserable shackles of the dreaded pronunciation of 'Pur-muh-nuhnt Zed-Eye' and Secret Terms that has been bestowed upon the hundreds of unfortunate souls within this game.

The average person placed on a PZI list is done so for making an 'unacceptable mistake' in the eyes of those who play God in this game; the definition of an 'unacceptable mistake' can be described from the varying range between a nuclear attack to a simple spoken word against the authority of the powers that be (see: The Great Satan). The victims' resistance to PZI and unjustified Secret Terms (which in effect enslave already defeated nations almost permanently as they did to me in the past) have had devastating effects upon those who implement such policies and have actually created their own worst enemies (see: Vox Populi, Angry Sponge Alliance).

Today I can say with a grin upon my face that such miserable concepts of the past have failed extraordinarily, and we are seeing more and more people being 'released' from PZI and binding Secret Terms. I myself have been freed, as well as my good friends Rebel Virginia, Moridin, Chickenzilla, and today Jonathan Brookbank. I cannot speak for these fine gentlemen, but I can say that I personally have noticed a substantial decrease in both the anger and trolling contributed by those formerly sentenced to eternity with zero infrastructure, myself included!

Therefore, the answer to the dilemma of large alliance's shedding their tears of woe from the hurtful words of a man as great as Electron Sponge should seem clear. Let my people go. As free men we can forgive. As chained men, we feel only the need to avenge where we have been wronged. To unrighteously punish those who have done no true wrong simply justifies the actions of resistance groups such as Vox Populi and gives them purpose; to be good-natured is to deny them purpose and thus free yourselves of the burden.

Now let the trolls, clowns, and clown minion come out from their caves and fling insults at my no doubt 'appalling idea'. :blush:

~King Penchuk

Edited by King Penchuk

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed a fair bit of anti-PZI threads this past week. The community is ready for a change in the way things like this are handled and its really showing. Personally, I believe its out right wrong to tell someone else if they can play a game thats not yours (EZI). PZI, while horrible, may be necessary in some extreme cases, but thats it.

KP, I'm glad to hear that you got released from your not-so-secret-anymore terms.

One can only hope that the powers-that-be are slowly realizing that underhanded tactics such as PZI, EZI, and secret terms are a detriment to this games community. I think Ironchef's recent thread on probationary ZI is a good example of members of the current hegemony trying to adapt their tactics for the benefit of the community. It would be better if they just flat out stopped these kinds of practices, except in the most extreme of cases, but I that it's going to take some time.

Just fyi, IRON, Valhalla, and NPO still have not released Brookbank and he remains on EZI as far as I'm aware. Reason? He's a Vox founder. Real reason? Good question!

Personally I'll only accepted negotiated peace terms or white peace, and only if it's given to my entire alliance or everyone in it before me.

Edit: oh, and I'm pretty sure at least one of those you listed is under secret terms still.

Edited by Doitzel

If it is the beginning of the end for PZI/EZI then that will be a good thing. However, I suspect it is simply a good way of getting certain loud people who make good points to shut up (giving them something to be scared of again), or an attempt to get some positive PR (for some reason people think much better of you for rolling back a bad practice than simply not doing it in the first place).

KP weren't you released a month or so ago when you first joined STA? :unsure:

Also pretty sure Chicken and JB are still on peoples official hit lists.

If it is the beginning of the end for PZI/EZI then that will be a good thing. However, I suspect it is simply a good way of getting certain loud people who make good points to shut up (giving them something to be scared of again), or an attempt to get some positive PR (for some reason people think much better of you for rolling back a bad practice than simply not doing it in the first place).

To be honest, the sudden flurry of the powers that be releasing people from PZI reminds me vaguely of that time the UJP chose to protect the members of GUARD after the bloc disbanded.

Edited by Fallen_Fool

...And then I got to Vox Populi. And some began to say the threats, or talk about the threats that were out. What would happen to me from some of our sick Pacifican brothers? Well, I don't know what will happen now. We've got some difficult days ahead. But it doesn't matter with me now. Because I've been to the mountaintop. And I don't mind. Like anybody, I would like to have a prosperous nation. Prosperity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do Admin's will. And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the promised land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people, will get to the promised land. So I'm happy, tonight. I'm not worried about anything. I'm not fearing any man. Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Admin.

Edited by Electron Sponge

Can I help you? :awesome:

For crying out loud Penchuk, where have your manners gone? Get the man a glass of water or a cough drop.

If I were the Hegemon, PZI would seem like a good idea to me. Some individuals either by their connections or their inherent charisma will constitute a threat to maintaining the status quo. Therefore it is perfectly rational to employ any available means to render them irrelevant or to convince them to depart the game altogether.

Perma ZI should maintain a prominent place in this game until the powers that be either go soft, or until there are enough who continue to resist under that sentence to prove that it is untenable to enforce and not worth the public fallout associated with it.

My guess is that somebody got laid last week and decided to throw you a bone. I suspect they'll snap out of the euphoria eventually and get back to the business of maintaining their hard earned place of prominence, dominance or whatever -*nce you prefer.

Now let the trolls, clowns, and clown minion come out from their caves and fling insults at my no doubt 'appalling idea'. :blush:

~King Penchuk

Here I am, at your bidding!

I cannot speak for these fine gentlemen, but I can say that I personally have noticed a substantial decrease in both the anger and trolling contributed by those formerly sentenced to eternity with zero infrastructure, myself included!

Therefore, the answer to the dilemma of large alliance's shedding their tears of woe from the hurtful words of a man as great as Electron Sponge should seem clear. Let my people go. As free men we can forgive. As chained men, we feel only the need to avenge where we have been wronged. To unrighteously punish those who have done no true wrong simply justifies the actions of resistance groups such as Vox Populi and gives them purpose; to be good-natured is to deny them purpose and thus free yourselves of the burden.

So, the alliances released these people because they were afraid of their trolling and flaming? Is that what you are saying? I admit, I loled. That is ridiculous.

Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!

Let my people go.

So, you quoted MLK and Moses to illustrate your glee at deliverance? Seems like a stretch to me. I don't think either men were in the business of delivering deserving criminals from a fair punishment. The fact is, all of the people you mentioned were released by gracious people willing to give a second (third, fourth, fifth) chance. They didn't do it because they feared your silly propaganda. So, if I were you, I wouldn't waste this opportunity by gloating about your trolling abilities.

In short:

you-re-doing-it-wrong.jpg

http://images.loqu.com/photos/252/125/you-...ng-it-wrong.jpg

So, you quoted MLK and Moses to illustrate your glee at deliverance? Seems like a stretch to me. I don't think either men were in the business of delivering deserving criminals from a fair punishment.

They delivered the righteous from the hands of tyranny and oppression, which fits what is going on here. The plagues have started, will Pharaoh listen?

So, you quoted MLK and Moses to illustrate your glee at deliverance? Seems like a stretch to me. I don't think either men were in the business of delivering deserving criminals from a fair punishment.
Tell us, Clown Minion Watchman, what is Penchuk's crime that he deserved a punishment for? Trolling? Well, if that's the case than pot meet kettle.