TWiP: Responses or OP?

Haflinger

346 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read it all. I'll even sometimes book mark particular posts in the topic, when I got off my computer, that way the next time I get back on, I can start reading from where I left off.

learn2GoToFirstUnreadPost nublet.

Also lolwtf:smithicide:

As I have said many time's, Shatterman is the Chris Hanson of CN, I await corporate sponsorship to take him from print to the airways, I would love to see him put a few people on the hot seat and listen to them squirm :P

As for the responses, I like a few, however the usual, .. what's that term Sponge uses, OH yea Toilet Bowl spin from the " There Irrelevant" crowd, gets a old and tired.

For the OP, Shantamantan has style.

Indeed he does !!!

Edited by Freelancer

I read the following sections:

The OP, because I enjoy Schatt's writing.

Responses: Pages 1 through 3.56, where the spin starts.

I avoid Pages 3.57 through 23.4, as it degenerates into 'No U! GWI was really caused by X!"

I read page 23.41 wherein Mods say 'back on topic'

I then read page 23.43 through 34.58 (as someone is always in the midst of posting a 'No U! GWI was really caused by X!" comment (page 23.42 - look it up, it's science) while the Mod makes the 'get back on topic post.'

I do enjoy the TWiP's and responses in general though, lots of fun.

Regards,

VI

Couldnt be bothered with the thread. It wont change or cause anything to happen unless they want it to change or happen. I prefer the tattler anyway.

edit: okay, reading it now..a little entertaining.

Edited by Alterego

Anyway I spotted a couple people in this week's TWiP revealing that they read TWiP for exactly the same reason I do, pretty much just the responses.

So I got to wondering if this is common.

Hopefully I covered all the bases in the poll. :D

I 100% agree. At the moment nothing particularly groundbreaking is happening in CN so the actual articles themselves are only entertaining and well written but the responses amuse me greatly.

From the person trying to swing the PR balance their way and disparage or obfuscate the OP content or the people who get all crazy and angry casting insults and vitriol at the poster. Its all good stuff and as publications go, it gets what it aims for.