TWiP: Responses or OP?

Haflinger

346 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like to see both the OP and the responses, because its interesting to read what they have come up with, and to see how alliances react to seeing that they have spies, although its not very strange that vox might have spies in most alliances now a days =/

Both, but usually only the first couple pages, and then I start reading again after twenty or so, when it gets to be a "no u" fight. There's something particularly satisfying about watching people who are usually quite intelligent resort to "NPO is EVIL!" or "LAWL let's ZI VOX! o wai-".

I generally find the OP an entertaining read, even if the content generally of only minor interest, it is usually well written, for a RP forum post, and certainly does help to liven things up. That being said, the responses, while mostly inconsequential or trivial in nature, are occasionally genuinely amusing so I will skim the inevitable multiple pages over which they are spread to find the gems among the obligatory mound of detritus.

I read it for branimir's responses. He reminds me about how awesome i am :P

You made me interested now, so just two questions:

1. Who are you?

2. How so?

Anyway, always glad to make people believe they are awesome. That way everybody wins.

Edited by Branimir

I read it for the responses. The OP never has anything that will actually affect CN, but the responses are a series of debates usually from people who are not too talented at delivering their opinions. Lots of "lol Vox" combated by "lol failzor" and other such insults in this "internet" language that I still don't fully understand.

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

You made me interested now, so just two questions:

1. Who are you?

2. How so?

Anyway, always glad to make people believe they are awesome. That way everybody wins.

1. I am Aeternalis, destroyer of planets, devourer of all things human, etc. Also, hello

2. Im Awesome