Soldier Milestone

:rolleyes: Usually, milestone announcements are made when you hit 500k...not 416k. I guess congrats are in order for not getting squashed or breaking apart.

Didn't your protectorates make an announcement for breaking something like 563 thous- something?

And the reasoning behind this is that we've been waiting an eternity to break 2.00 score. So it is a big achievement for us, thank you.

Edited by The AUT

Didn't your protectorates make an announcement for breaking something like 563 thous- something?

And the reasoning behind this is that we've been waiting an eternity to break 2.00 score. So it is a big achievement for us, thank you.

Well, it also helps to mention what achievement you made so i don't confuse what your celebrating with what i think your celebrating. :P

Edit: which protectorate? I'll go be like :rolleyes: there too.

Edited by James Wilson

Finally, a thread that really pleases me.

A milestone is a milestone, and Soldier, you've definitely earnt it. It's kinda funny watching youwish now give advice to AUT but I have some advice for you my friend. Keep me out! Seems to be working wonders. :D

But really, congratulations to you all. I look forward to the next announcement like this.