Deleted Account

TigerBaby

I created a nation for my girlfriend. I created her account and her intial setup. I wasn't aware there would be a problem with that but I got this email earlier today.

"Your nation TigerBaby ruled by hiyouuk has been deleted from Cyber Nations for the reason of: You have violated the Cyber Nations Terms & Conditions by using more than one nation. Multiple nations by the same user or on the same computer network are not allowed in this game, as you know and agreed to respect when you signed up with your first nation under the CN TOS. Please create only one nation per user per network next time, or you will find yourself banned from the game"

I was advised by another STA member to make a post about this problem here. I recreated the nation from scratch, gave it the same ruler and nation name. Only thing that is different about it is the nations id link, which I will post here, http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=311806

Just before this happened I had been informed that I would be the recipient of NpO aid. I'm hoping that will now be sent to the new account becaause for obvious reasons I now need it even more than I did before.

Also can someone give me the STA member number I was issued with to put on my nation bio.

I created a nation for my girlfriend. I created her account and her intial setup. I wasn't aware there would be a problem with that but I got this email earlier today.

"Your nation TigerBaby ruled by hiyouuk has been deleted from Cyber Nations for the reason of: You have violated the Cyber Nations Terms & Conditions by using more than one nation. Multiple nations by the same user or on the same computer network are not allowed in this game, as you know and agreed to respect when you signed up with your first nation under the CN TOS. Please create only one nation per user per network next time, or you will find yourself banned from the game"

I was advised by another STA member to make a post about this problem here. I recreated the nation from scratch, gave it the same ruler and nation name. Only thing that is different about it is the nations id link, which I will post here, http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=311806

Just before this happened I had been informed that I would be the recipient of NpO aid. I'm hoping that will now be sent to the new account becaause for obvious reasons I now need it even more than I did before.

Also can someone give me the STA member number I was issued with to put on my nation bio.

Do you both stillhave nations? Have then been accessed from the same computer? If so, that's a problem. For the other things, you should ask NpO and STA, not allof CN.

Do you both stillhave nations? Have then been accessed from the same computer? If so, that's a problem. For the other things, you should ask NpO and STA, not allof CN.

Yes both accounts were accessed from the same computer. I showed her mine then we created one for her. On the same computer. Didn't occur to me it would be a problem.