End of the Pre-Emptive Defensive War

docus maximus

Apparently we're the new chew toy of TE.

Well at least we'll get some practice...and on an unrelated topic that isn't worth creating a new thread about, someone wanna tell UN about this peace or can we consider ourselves still at war with them?

Well at least we'll get some practice...and on an unrelated topic that isn't worth creating a new thread about, someone wanna tell UN about this peace or can we consider ourselves still at war with them?

We know about it already. We will peace out asap.

Putting all the BS aside that was involved during or before

this war. Just want to say good job, and we wish you guys good.

LOL, they haven't been on yet but i will send a pm to let them know and back up with a Q when they do get on ;)

*edit, they know :P

BG.

Edited by Burning Glory

good work to all involved in the war!!!

i passed word to my gov, we will be peacing out of all of our wars asap!!!

good work to all!!!

Wonderful. It's been fun UN, you guys have definitely improved your fighting skills. Good job!

BOS, NVO, Hammertime Real Fan, WAPA are on the official signed peace list per TPF

Most have signed this document but there are a few signatures missing:

CDT, BW, 4077th

The 4077th is no longer at war with GDA and SWAT. I'll direct CDT and BW over here to sign as well .

signed for 4077th

boomerisgod

Good Job RE, I know I haven't had my best moments with yalz, but you fought well, you fought hard, and you never complained about this war, so much love to the RE. Second I'd like to thank all our friends at T.I. thanks for everything. GOOD JOB EVERYONE :P

-Another Public Service Announcement from, Yours truly, Damian

lol go out of town and u buttheads have a war. 57 unread msgs way to send the battle reports. lol well was it fun at least?

Lmao, nice. The war was good though, it was kinda heated at pionts, but it was good :)

If you want any of my respect.....disband the elephant you have created.

LOL, didn't seem to bother JR last round...Whats the problem now? OH..um..I understand your on the other side :P