Sicily

Sargun II

"Come on, let's get a cannoli!"

"What's a cannoli?"

"You've never had a cannoli?"

"Sounds expensive."

"Aw, hush."

Princess Juli was enjoying a very low-key and top-security vacation in Sicily, the only region of the Western Republic that had almost no people who knew her. She was just a girl on vacation with her (white) boyfriend, who felt the need to antagonize her every move (playfully). The real intention behind it all was to go and view the new Western projects going on, and to forge a bond with the baby Gebiv. She was such a cute little girl. Too cute. )):

ooc: this is a thread for me and gebiv and whoever I friggen invite

don't post unless I say you can

k?

k

"Those are HEAT shells. While not the best against ships we don't intend on completely sinking them. We want to save as many lives as possible while still crippling their ability to attack. We are, of course, going to be upgrading the coastal artillery soon. They never told me the new ammo they plan to use."

Juli and Erik both grabbed Princess Gebiv and started walking to the docks.

"Those are HEAT shells. While not the best against ships we don't intend on completely sinking them. We want to save as many lives as possible while still crippling their ability to attack. We are, of course, going to be upgrading the coastal artillery soon. They never told me the new ammo they plan to use."

Juli and Erik both grabbed Princess Gebiv and started walking to the docks.

"Do you combine armor piercing and explosive? That way, you could explode their ammo and sink the ship. Depleted Uranium, maybe?"

She smiled.

"Do you combine armor piercing and explosive? That way, you could explode their ammo and sink the ship. Depleted Uranium, maybe?"

She smiled.

Juli blinked and wanted to laugh, but held it in. Erik had a smile on his face.

"We'd like to capture their ship rather than sink it. Think of all the information we can get!" Juli hoped the little Princess wouldn't bring up torture. "You know, we plan on using tactical ballistic missiles. The entire island can be covered with a single unit!"

Juli blinked and wanted to laugh, but held it in. Erik had a smile on his face.

"We'd like to capture their ship rather than sink it. Think of all the information we can get!" Juli hoped the little Princess wouldn't bring up torture. "You know, we plan on using tactical ballistic missiles. The entire island can be covered with a single unit!"

"That's some impressive capabilities. How far can these missiles fire?"

"That's some impressive capabilities. How far can these missiles fire?"

"I'm, uh, not too sure, but I believe someone told me that the two different types of vehicles fire at a top range of close to 500km. The have a nearly five-minute reaction time and are close to impossible to intercept, too."

"I'm, uh, not too sure, but I believe someone told me that the two different types of vehicles fire at a top range of close to 500km. The have a nearly five-minute reaction time and are close to impossible to intercept, too."

The Princess wiped a small amount of drool with her sleeve.

"That's good."

The Princess wiped a small amount of drool with her sleeve.

"That's good."

"We're gonna have sixty-thousand troops stationed here along with about a hundred tanks, we already have an air base here and we keep five quick-response nuclear missiles here. A naval base is under construction and this massive amount of military construction is really helping the people here.." Juli smiled and hugged the Princess close. "Do you miss it here sometimes?"